1st Credit Court Claim Form LLoyds credit card ***Settled by Tomlin Order***

mooshy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just completed the DQ.

The first box says : to be completed by or on behalf of ............ who is the claimant / defendant ( do I put my own name in this box and delete claimant ) . there was no guidance notes sent with it . Yes

In then says in the NHCC and then claim no which is blank , do I also fill out the claim no ? Yes

I'm not going to choose my really local cc but one I over the border which is more convenient ? As long as its your town Local CC

Could someone pls just run thro this with me before I post please ? Shouldnt need to its self explantory

Are you asking the court permission to use written evidence of an expert NO correct

How many witness inc yourself. 1 Correct

I think that's it .

Could do with posting in about an hour or so but no worries if no one can look until later I can go to po in the morning .

I return to address and send a photocopy to 1st .credit ? Correct

Many thanks really .

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have an appointment this week to mediate and would appreciate any tips please ?

In the meantime I received a notice of transfer of proceedings to my local county court . Is this normal ?

My priority is to avoid a CCJ .

Many thanks .

Am fairly nervous re the mediation tbh .

Dec 2006 SARS request :p

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

15th Feb 2007"bog off " letter received.:(

19th Feb 2007 LBA sent with further copy of charges:|

4th April £750 goodwill gesture paid into bank

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

Sticky for mediation....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?433406-Alternative-Dispute-Resolution-(Mediation)

Yes its normal to transfer the claim to your local CC once DQs have been submitted.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Im nervous and preparing for mediation tomorrow.

Will 1st credit be aware that Lloyys payed out PPI to me very recently.

Lloyds sold this cc debt to 1st credit in 2013.

The claimant 1st credit and their solicitors Moon beaver refused to disclose any documents I requested and even after I filed a defence in full they didnt respond.

Ive still received no documents, no CPR 31.14/ CCa ect.

I have nothing.

I originally owed 1035.

Ive read as much as I can re mediation but do I have any case for quite a low repayment.

Im so nervous re that first few mins on the phone

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

Mediator cant get a response from the claimant ??

Really upset. They haven't answered any calls from mediator so appointment has been cancelled.

That means I have to go to a hearing and will likely get issued with a CCJ !

Mediator has called back and given me the direct number for the man at 1st credit he wants to talk

Settled by 1 - 1 mediation and Tomlin Order.

Agreed to change terms also so that I have 14 days grace if a payment is missed.

No CCJ.

Very pleased.

Will donate to CAG this evening as I really appreciate the advice.

Excellent news Mooshy....

Delighted that you have manage to resolve this to your satisfaction.Many thanks for your donation...it is very much appreciated by the forum.

Well done...thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

Andy Im signing this consent order today-how do I know they will send a copy to the court ?

Is there anything else I should do to absolutely ensure I don't get judgement entered while this is processing ?

Thanks

You will just have to show a little trust...retain a copy.Once a Tomlin Order is presented to be sealed....the claim is stayed and they usually check with you to confirm it.