style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Again, cannot comment as I don't know the minute detail. Have given my advice on how to handle it and been shouted down.

I suggest asking about the JSA on the specific benefits board where they will be more clued up?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JSA will depend to an extent on the individual hearing your claim. You should have the opportunity to tell them your side of the disciplinary hearing and they might then call the employer to hear the other side. This is another reason why I am hesitant to recommend aplogising at disciplinaries - you're more likely to get JSA if there is some dispute over your treatment by the employer, apologising may be seen as an admission of guilt and for the purposes of JSA it may be decided that the employer's action was justified.

Re the different team leaders, you should bring that up at appeal - do you know who is going to be hearing the appeal?

Spoke to someone else who HAS been sacked.They were sacked on the 28th and still haven't received their letter.In all there at 5 people involved in this incident.4 have been sacked 1 was not

Have now received my letter but there isnt a address in there so i can appeal.I have also looked through the notes but i feel that they are not correct.

They are asking me to sign one and send a copy in.Do i do this even though i feel that they are not correct?

No, you write your amendments and send as a separate note stating that they are in your recollection (and based on your won notes) a more accurate reflection of the discussion.

Don't not pick; stick to the important stuff.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

You cannot write notes without a rep? They are asking about your recollection not your reps.

And I think you are being awkward pretending not to know where the office is or anyone's contact details. This is not the kind of technicality that wins at E.T.

So call hr, ask which address, and ask if you can wait until your rep is back.

Do not mention things being a blur. "How do you know they aren't accurate if you can't remember?" Just state you would like to confirm a couple of points with his notes. They may refuse. They are allowed to refuse.

And no addresses on any other correspondence? Theinvitation to meeting?

If they refuse you can not return it; you can rely on your own memory. How long do you have to lodge an appeal?

Well, you are going to have to use some common sense to make contact... I personally would want your reply before the 18th although In would delay the actual appeal hearing until your rep was back. Have you asked the union for someone else to help you write the appeal?