Credit Expert Report incomplete???

Transpire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good. Now you can breathe a nice sigh of relief :)

Do you have any idea what these other debts relate to? Credit cards etc? Do they have PPI on? Have these DCA's been constantly hounding you, or have they just surfaced.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Brigadier, Yes you are right or maybe Experian is not showing my full file.

I was worried that the Default dates would be diffirent but licku they are the Same.

RENE, when you say thats good news, what is? Not having CCJ's? is it a problem If i have these?

I am not sure if i should pay more money to check other addresses to confirm?

Just looking trough my Equifax and will update my lists as it has some others......

The TSB was Credit Card, I think MKDP maybe HSBC Credit card and Loan not sure.

all others Store cards or maybe Mobile phone bills at the time.

as for the Payment Protection. I believe I did have these but as I havent even paid the money to them I dont think i should chase them for that lol.

The best way to tackle these debts is one at a time, assess what you want to do and what you can do!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

CCJ is a court ordered judgement. Once a creditor obtains that, they can then issue enforcement proceedings on the debt that you owe. This can be anything from a simple repayment plan, to bailiff action at the extreme end. if none of your creditors have said anything about a judgement so far, then dont pay more money to that site.

You have a few options now.

You can either ignore them until something of actual substance comes through the letterbox.

You can send a CCA to the DCA's and see if they can produce an agreement that meets the regulations. If they cant, then the debt is unenforceable, and you can consider it written off. It may get passed around various other DCA's, but theres a very high chance they will never get the agreement.

You can SAR the original creditors (costs £10 for each SAR and tells them to give you all info they hold on you).

If you dont know what the debt is that they are contacting you about, you could send them the prove it letter. Then if they send you a letter back with a creditors name and reference, you could SAR the OC that way.

Or you can arrange with the DCA's to pay them ( not recommended at all). DCA's when they have bought a debt, only buy it for a few pence in the pound. Anything they can gain from you is pretty much pure profit.

In my opinion, i think you should ignore for now. If they were going to do something, they would have. DCA's normally send out a ton of threats over a certain time period and stop. Capquest did this with me last year. They sent me a ton of harassment letters for a debt i had no knowledge of. I simply ignored them and havent heard anything since. I know they are chasing a lemon debt, because i owe nothing to anyone.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Rene, Your advice is much appreciated and I think I will go with the last one as it makes sense at my current position.

I am just writing down all the dates and hoping all will be clear in 2014.

I have learned my lesson and wether I can or cant get any more credit, I am not taking any to keep the record as is till the end of 2014 and start fresh with a Mortgage then.

Regards

Prime mortgage lenders are looking for 3-5 years of clear credit history right now. Sub prime are a LOT more relaxed but have very high interest rates.

Please keep well away from sub prime lenders anyway even they are a lot more cautious now.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: