Help with holiday being cancel by the company for no reason.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone help or give me some advice on a problem with our holiday we had booked.

We booked a 7 night break with park resorts aug last year for April 6th (easter week), they wanted £25 deposit to secure the booking, with the final payment to be received 8 weeks before the start of the holiday (which is 9th Feb)

the total cost was £232 for the 7 nights, so we paid £32 as our deposit, so left £200 to pay.

On booking we got a ref number, but never received a e-mail or letter to say we had confirmation, But when logging onto your account on there site, all the details where there, so this was fine with me.

Monday (4th Feb) we go to log onto our account to pay the final balance of £200, but it wouldnt let us log on and said your booking has been canceled.

So on the phone i get, to be told a letter was sent in Jan to say you have to top up your deposit, we received no letter, no e-mail nothing. Becasue we had not got anything to say this, they canceled our booking on the 30th Jan.

No where in there terms and conditions do it say you have to top up a deposit, it says a depsosit is required (which was only £25 at the time of my booking) and the finial amount due 8 weeks before your arrival date.

Do i have a good case to go at them? all we really want is our holiday back, but they have said they cant offer us a holiday in the park we chose as they have none avalible, but can at another park, but we have to pay the current price, which is over £100 more plus extra for the ferry to the IOW.

I have given them 24 hrs (as of 5pm yesterday) or i shall be taking legal action, which they acknolodged and said they would call me today.

Any help on this i would be very greatful.