Yes Car Credit PPI REclaim *** Resolved***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The commission payment yes car received for the PPI was included in the price of the vehicle

That is why when you visited the car show room, none of the vehicles had prices on them

That is why the vehicle prices are so high through yes car, welcome finance etc, rather than through a main dealer

Most of these Micky mouse companies do the £1 trade in and record it as a pound for that very reason

They in effect get the trade inn for nothing and sell the car to another mug

Its criminal how they got away with it for so long, but in the end it finished these companies as they did their own in house finance

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been racking my brains trying to understand both how they worked out the agreement and the commission payments.

On the right hand side of the commissions sheet,

what is the 'Retention' figure of £720 and the 'Sold Car SIV'?

I also can't understand what the 'Finance charges' consist of on the main invoice.

No wonder we were fleeced blind.

I can't understand it now,

understood it even less back then :/

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a little while as have a few work issues. I'm ready to write the letter before action now as we still have not received anything. When I tell them the amount I am claiming is it the amount before interest or after? I only ask as the site I was looking at mentions a court adding 8% interest. Same with the court claim form, do I put the amount before I've added interest?

you cant add court 8% till you file mcol.

for now you claim the total of the stat int spread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no the result of the sheet £5k.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Well I sent the letter before action on the 16th May and gave them 14 days to respond. It's still not showing as being signed for. Do you think they deliberately ignore it because they know it must be a claim? It wasn't signed for at the PO box address and now again at Godwin Street. I can't afford to keep sending it over again. I can't believe that 2 letters to different addresses would get lost in the post.

I would now start thinking about making a claim, keep those recorded receipts

I would phone them up and ask for the claims manager, that is the people who handle litigation and request they give you a direct email address for correspondents

Failing that, we will work on a particulars of claim

Well I sent the letter before action on the 16th May and gave them 14 days to respond. It's still not showing as being signed for. Do you think they deliberately ignore it because they know it must be a claim? It wasn't signed for at the PO box address and now again at Godwin Street. I can't afford to keep sending it over again. I can't believe that 2 letters to different addresses would get lost in the post.

It must be a coincedence but I also sent a letter before action to both the PO Box address and Provident on the 17th, and Royal Mail Tracking shows the following (its the same for both addresses):

We have your item

Item KF266866122GB was posted at XXXXXXX on 17/05/13 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Normally I have had a reply within the deadlines, but I think I will also follow the advice here and call the Claims Dept for a direct contact.

Thanks all for your informative and helpful messages.

That's exactly what I get.

Call me cynical, but I think they have it and are ignoring it.

Anything addressed to DAF has to be a claim so they don't sign for it.

If you happen to get a name for a direct contact before me can you post it?

I'm at work all day so I can't do anything till later this afternoon.

Well I have just spoken to Provident, who gave me the usual fob off.

I called them, asked for the Claims Manager, eventually I was put through to a verry helpful lady, who after explaining what I wanted advised me that she could not help me, but she would get someone to call me asap.

Within five minutes I had a very terse lady on the phone, refusing to provide me with the information. Eventually she asked if it was Car Finance or Personal Loan, and then advised that I had to speak to DAF regarding the claim, not provident as the companies were no longer linked.

She stick to this line until I pointed out that DAF was owned by Provident when the mis-selling took place, at which point she said it was in my hands now!

All I have is the general e mail address however I am minded to serve my papers on the Group Financial Controller and Head of Investor Relations who's e mail I have found on the internet.

You are doing a fantastic job...

keep plugging!

this will be VERY useful to lots of people

dx

and they

It really annoys me. When I spoke to them all they kept repeating was that they had nothing to do with DAF and that the address was the PO box one. I bet as soon as the papers are served though we'll get a reply...

Not happy.

Today received a response from DAF dated 24th May, thanking us for the questionnaire that they say they received on the 20th May, stating it will take 8 weeks to respond.

This is from the PO box address and we sent it to Godwin Street on the 16th May.

No signature was obtained.

They have not acknowledged that this claim (which was sent for the second time as it was not acknowledged when sent at the beginning of February)

was attached to a Letter before Action stating they had 14 days in which to respond before court action would be taken.

They say they won't respond to chasing letters either, so what do I do now?

Having to give them another 8 weeks is just not on, it's been nearly 4 months now since we first sent the claim off

and I'm getting absolutely nowhere when nobody signs for anything.

You need to send a full report to that email address i gave you

You must be concise and to the point listing all the transgressions that have occurred. Tell this chap that the original claim went in 4 months ago and that to wait another 8 weeks is totally unacceptable

Tell him your letter before action still stands as provident are being TOTALLY UNREASONABLE IN TRYING TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE

Type out your full complaint on a word document and keep it within short paragraphs, ideal on one sheet of A4. Then email the attachment to the email address given

See what he then comes back with to expedite this matter

Be fair but firm now on your reasoning as this has gone beyond first contact stage

Not happy.

Today received a response from DAF dated 24th May, thanking us for the questionnaire that they say they received on the 20th May, stating it will take 8 weeks to respond.

This is from the PO box address and we sent it to Godwin Street on the 16th May.

No signature was obtained.

They have not acknowledged that this claim (which was sent for the second time as it was not acknowledged when sent at the beginning of February)

was attached to a Letter before Action stating they had 14 days in which to respond before court action would be taken.

They say they won't respond to chasing letters either, so what do I do now?

Having to give them another 8 weeks is just not on, it's been nearly 4 months now since we first sent the claim off

and I'm getting absolutely nowhere when nobody signs for anything.

This is exactly what happened to me, and I had to give it the eight weeks. Eight weeks to the day, I got a letter telling me my claim wouldnt be granted - I posted this to the thread I started.

I replied to their rejection, which they have not signed for yet, and it went to both the PO Box and Godwin Street, but now I am ready to take action against them on the basis of unlawful commision and mis-selling of PPI.

Oliver

I already did.

He replied this morning stating that he had forwarded the info to DAF for them to respond and after that it was beyond his remit.

I gave him the whole timeline of when things had been sent and the fact that no signatures had ever been obtained for anything that I've sent.

They have completely ignored the fact that it came with a letter before action.

I can't believe that they have only just been passed the first claim from February.

It has to be the second one.

If it was received at Godwin Street before being forwarded,

why no signature again?

This is exactly what happened to me, and I had to give it the eight weeks. Eight weeks to the day, I got a letter telling me my claim wouldnt be granted - I posted this to the thread I started.

I replied to their rejection, which they have not signed for yet, and it went to both the PO Box and Godwin Street, but now I am ready to take action against them on the basis of unlawful commision and mis-selling of PPI.

Oliver

So did you also have to send your claim twice and allow them the 8 weeks twice?

Hi,

No, I only had to send the questionnaire once, and then had to wait eight weeks for their standard rejection

Oh, ok. I already sent it to the PO box address at the beginning of February and got no reply. Sent it again to Godwin Street with a LBA which the PO box address have now acknowledged stating their 8 week time scale, but they have ignored the LBA stating 14 days.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks