Yes Car Credit PPI REclaim *** Resolved***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there has still been nothing in the post from DAF. It was a PO Box address and has not been signed for. I was going to send all the information again with the updated spreadsheet but mention that they have already had nearly 10 weeks. Should I allow them 14 days or do I have to allow them the whole 8 weeks again? I was going to send the information to the other address I have for them at Godwin Street this time.

I have dug up this number for you to call

0800 409 6654

Tell them it is to do with yes car credit and correspondents sent to PO Box 1135, Bradford BD1 9PY

Ask them the status of your claim and get back to me

thanks squaddie.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Right. Spoke to a very bemused sounding lady who told me the address to write to was the PO box one. When I asked her was she based at Godwin Street she said yes. I told her I also had that address to send my information to so she went to speak to a team leader. When she came back she said that if I was to write to the address at Godwin Street they would only write back telling me the correct address, which was the PO box.

Angie

I need you to call them back

ask them for a telephone contact number for the po box address

tell them you will serve legal papers on the head office if they stall as you cant serve papers on a po box address

let me know what they say

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

You have failed to comply with my Data Protection Act Subject access requestlink3.gif dated (Insert Date).

If you do not comply within the next 7 days I shall seek a Court order obliging you to do so together with damages at the discretion of the Court and without any further notice.

Yours faithfully

[name]

SEND A COPY TO BOTH ADDRESS BY RECORDED DELIVERY

Sorry I already have my SAR info. It was my claim that I sent off. It was sent on February 4th so they've had 10 weeks now to reply. Should I send something to both those addresses now or just Godwin Street as others have? How long should I give them? I thought 14 days would be more than enough?

i am getting confused, please stay with me

your claim was sent off ten weeks ago, if that is the case, you need to send a 14 day letter before action

if no response, put it before the court

have you a statement of means and price in your SAR

any underwriting sheets, broker details

what is the date of the agreement

sorry for the 20 questions

Info is attached on page 1 of this thread and includes the agreement and commissions sheet. There are no broker details or underwriting sheets from what I remember. What is a statement of means and price? I just googled the directions for the PO box address to Godwin Street and they are only a mile apart. Probably a way of keeping the YCC stuff separate and someone from Godwin Street picks it up!

Statement of means is a document that you sign with the agent who sold you the ppi crap, IT LOOKS AT SUITABILITY FOR THE PPI, SELF EMPLOYED, PRE EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ETC

statement of price will be what the insurance crap is costing you over the term of the loan

i will have a nose at the begining

keep your computer active as every so often tonight i will ask questions

i will draft you a suitable response to send them as well

Thanks squaddie. I'll be around for most of the evening, just out for a while between 7.45 and 9.15 but I'll keep checking this thread when I am around. I have the full SAR with many pages on my computer (I'm on the iPad right now) but posted the stuff that looked more important. It all came on cd.

Well you have won this for a start

I have looked at the commission sheet they supplied, very naughty, they keep them in fort knox rather than let you set eyes on them

You are entitled to all that PPI crap back, no need to fight as they have no defence

Unlawful commission payments

wilson v hurstanger

Game over

GIVE ME A FEW DAYS AND I WILL DRAFT A RESPONSE FOR YOU

I definitely didn't have a statement of means. This was my husbands car so is in his name. It only has where he worked, nothing else. They told us we had to have it or no car, so I don't suppose they really cared about that.

No need for any documents except that commission sheet

That is the golden goose, do not let it out of your sight, do not send it back to provident if they ask for it

I have only ever seen three of those documents in many years, the other two commission sheets were with welcome finance

Thank you. I'm actually surprised they sent the commissions sheet. They took the deposit from the insurance too. Do they make you sign a confidentiality clause if you win, I haven't seen many people posting that they've won against them in court? I won a case a couple of years ago against a computer company and when I settled out of court I had to sign one.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks