style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A neighbour who I have helped in the past with a Housing Benefit issue, just came knocking brandishing a copy of The Sun, on sunday, with a two page spread on bailiffslink3.gif, with a picture of JGJ looking smug and glam, with a boxout showing the profits of bailiffcos, and a certain tale about an assault on bailiffslink3.gif whose victim had the conviction overturned JGJ tried to justify her bailiffslink3.gif action in that case by insisting they were assaulted by the victim. "However, any person who assaults a bailiff should be held to account for their actions.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-families.html

The report is still watered down though, as even where WE know these companies are naughty the Sun says there is no evidence the companies showing the profits are in any way connected with the usual muppetry we see on here from bailiffs.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

There have been a lot of debt collecting in general and bailiff programmes on television over the years as well as newspaper articles.

I don't think I have ever seen one that has told the whole truth or even made any sort of realistic attempt to portray bailiffs as they really are. It's no good following one around, they will act properly in front of the camera and the latest bailiff programme where someone became employed as a trainee was a total farce, it wasn't even worth broadcasting.

We need those in debt who are expecting visits from bailiffs to secretly film the knock on the door. We could also do with debt collector phone calls being recorded and all of this material put on YouTube for the whole world to see.

There have been a lot of debt collecting in general and bailiff programmes on television over the years as well as newspaper articles.

I don't think I have ever seen one that has told the whole truth or even made any sort of realistic attempt to portray bailiffs as they really are. It's no good following one around, they will act properly in front of the camera and the latest bailiff programme where someone became employed as a trainee was a total farce, it wasn't even worth broadcasting.

We need those in debt who are expecting visits from bailiffs to secretly film the knock on the door. We could also do with debt collector phone calls being recorded and all of this material put on YouTube for the whole world to see.

Yes that would be a good option, but no doubt the bailiff co's along with the egregious Julie Green-Jones will attack YouTube owned by Google with takedown requests.

I am for my own part scripting a video about the householders rights, when faced by bailiffs and have support from Caggers who are assisting, it will be more informative in nature than sensationalist and a resource rather than a big expose as per the Film Co in the sticky above

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hope admin dont mind but I put a link to this site in my comment on the sun webpage

Shouldn't think they will, what do you reckon Conniff? spread the word imho Sparks.

I wonder how many of the 22 guests viewing are from the enforcement industry?

going to try again, sort of mention this site without the web address

have the mods on the Sun's comments removed the link?

A spokesman for Rossendales said: “We are determined to provide the most professional, empathetic and ethical service for those who are unfortunate enough to find themselves in debt. However, any person who assaults a bailiff should be held to account for their actions.”

it never happens the other way round?

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

A spokesman for Rossendales said: “We are determined to provide the most professional, empathetic and ethical service for those who are unfortunate enough to find themselves in debt. However, any person who assaults a bailiff should be held to account for their actions.”

it never happens the other way round?

Hopefully the two thugs and council officers in Loretta's case, and the Marston's ****** in Pompey who pulled the third party down the stairs and broke her leg will get their collars felt

Seems no matter how i word it my posts mentioning this site are not getting published but someone has managed to get past the checks and got a mention for CAGs :)

I wonder who that could be:wink:

I knew reading the comments on that article would wind me up.

I'm alright Jack, pull up the ladder...

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

I knew reading the comments on that article would wind me up.

I'm alright Jack, pull up the ladder...

Sorry to say that seems the prevailing trend in this country, look at ESA and ATOS, bedroom tax, skivers V strivers....where is the support fromt hose not affected....when they are affected by the changes brought in by this so called government they will be looking round for the non existantant support!

Seems no matter how i word it my posts mentioning this site are not getting published but someone has managed to get past the checks and got a mention for CAGs :)

I have had my first post pulled which makes my second post not make sense, I then did a 3rd one mentioning CAG and that has gone as well, she really has some clout

I have had my first post pulled which makes my second post not make sense, I then did a 3rd one mentioning CAG and that has gone as well, she really has some clout

Your explanatory post has gone in,

Don't think JGJ thought she would get such negative comments in the Sun, she probably thought the readers would like her calling on scroungers who owe council tax....

tried getting this published by The Sun.......

Hey The Sun, why so many posts being either deleted or not published? Does Julie Green-Jones have so much clout over you? Why cant we mention The Customer Advice Group on here...oh yes this wont get passed by you either will it?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4753377/Ex-model-bailiff-who-rakes-in-millions-from-hard-up-families.html#ixzz2IX91Sx6h

tried getting this published by The Sun.......

Hey The Sun, why so many posts being either deleted or not published? Does Julie Green-Jones have so much clout over you? Why cant we mention The Customer Advice Group on here...oh yes this wont get passed by you either will it?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4753377/Ex-model-bailiff-who-rakes-in-millions-from-hard-up-families.html#ixzz2IX91Sx6h

I am guessing that they get paid by people to advertise on their web site and newspaper, and you are asking them to give this forum free publicity.

I am guessing that they get paid by people to advertise on their web site and newspaper, and you are asking them to give this forum free publicity.

This article has been written to let us all know the wrong doings of bailiffs and it would be reasonable for The Sun to advise anyone with similar problems where to get good help and advice and to direct them to this forum. It is naive to think that it is anything to do with their advertisers, I am sure that there are people who do not like the behaviour of bailiffs to be disclosed JGJ for one!

This article has been written to let us all know the wrong doings of bailiffs and it would be reasonable for The Sun to advise anyone with similar problems where to get good help and advice and to direct them to this forum. It is naive to think that it is anything to do with their advertisers, I am sure that there are people who do not like the behaviour of bailiffs to be disclosed JGJ for one!

JGJ will be cacking it about now, because enough comments have got through to show she is talking from her backside regarding bailiffs. As to your case, they look very silly indeed after they stitched you up lie a kipper on a bogus assault charge. JGJ should hope her company survives the odium coming it's way when people finally wake up to this.

Sorry but you are very misguided if you think the sun published that story to help people in debt,they did it to sell papers and elicit a response,as they have shown in the past they have no morals or scruples and as much as it pains will not give a hoot about people in debt.

Advertising is everything,the bigger the circulation of their paper the bigger the revenue from advertising,so if you are not paying them for advertising then they will not give you a second glance.

Even this site has to accept advertising.

The Sun and the bailiff companies sound like a good pair then

Sorry but you are very misguided if you think the sun published that story to help people in debt,they did it to sell papers and elicit a response,as they have shown in the past they have no morals or scruples and as much as it pains will not give a hoot about people in debt.

Advertising is everything,the bigger the circulation of their paper the bigger the revenue from advertising,so if you are not paying them for advertising then they will not give you a second glance.

Even this site has to accept advertising.

For what ever reason the Sun published this article it is a step in the right direction. Only two

pages but it is much needed publicity. I know with caggers input it could have run to twenty

pages or more .Dont forget how big the Sun circulation is and judging by the comments it is getting people talking and no doubt all the bailiff companies will have to sit up and take notice at least take a

softer line with the debtors for a few days. The authorities who employ them cannot afford to be as thick skinned they will have to think twice when dishing out the contracts . Would you employ

Rossers and that smug bxxxh after this ?