Kwik Fit - Dubious sales techniques

Bill Smith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So, today I had a puncture on the motorway, managed to get the spare on and drove straight to Kwik Fit at Manor Royal in Crawley, which is just a few yards from my work..

Several things happened that are obviously dubious, and repeated thousands of times all over the web where Kwik Fit is concerned.

1. The sales guy tried to quote for new tyres even before he inspected the flat one.

2. When he did look, he pointed out hairline cracks that were found to be superficial by the Mercedes garage.

3. He said both back tyres needed replacing

4. He then checked the front tyres, of which I had to let him down on a sale by telling him they had been replaced two days ago with its new MOT !

5. The price quoted to replace was £384 , this is TWICE as much as any other garage, including Guy Salmon Jaguar just meters away.

6. The two rear tyres were subsequently inspected and found both to be repairable.

So, its very probable that they wont take any notice of this complaint, or even respond, so, in one weeks time I will post this email to all 7000 employees of the company I work for, warning them, although, the ones I have spoken to already are well aware of just these issues first hand with Kwik Fit.

Its no wonder Kwik Fit Crawley (Manor Royal) has no cars in for repair...