Lost Photo's and Contacts

mandyksmith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband bought a new phone(with sim - pay as you go) through Orange, albiet he stated he wanted to keep his original number, no problem, the salesperson told him all had been transfered over, but once he got home, only a few of his contact numbers and none of our photo's were on the phone. We also found his originall sim would no longer work.

We have alot of family photo's apparently lost now, this has made me rearly angry as we have no idea how to correct this.:mad2::x

Does he not have the old phone still with the photos on?

Did he ask the orange rep to transfer photos, contacts and other details to his new phone or just his number?

The sim not working wouldn't affect the transfer of photos etc to a pc or similar device.

yes, the sales rep was asked to do this, & the original old phone is broken beyond repair as this was the reason for buying the new mobile to begin with.

How do you mean about the none working sim & PC, as far as transfering contacts and photo's ??.

Do you have a data cable for either phone? If so, you should be able to connect it to a lap top or PC and download the files still on the phone.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Hi Mandy,

Even though the old SIM card won't work in the new phone, the old pics should still be on it and available to download, as suggested in post #4.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)