Advice please - quick quid & pduk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Finally I'm admitting that I cant keep paying back each month only to borrow again the next to replace the money I need for bills. I sent both companys and email saying I am not in a position to pay the full amount outstanding and wish to set up payment plans. I've read a bit on various websites that looks like I'm going to be in for a lot of hassle. Can anyone advise what to do now and tell me what to expect? They are both due to be paid this Friday so what should I be doing to cancel them?. I'm starting to panic now expecting to be hassled at my work which I can get in a lot of trouble for etc. Any advice would be much appreciated!

PDUK will set up a repayment plan for you if you call them. I explained that I had council tax arrears/demands and the interest was unaffordable and needed help with a repayment plan.

Should be able to get one for about 6-7 months...

QuickQuid will set up a repayment plan with you once. You can set up a pre-default repayment which is 3 installments, or if you wait until you default on your payments...then speak to the Collections department on their website, via LiveChat and explain your situation. I got them to do me a repayment over 16 months as I had ' become redundant' But i need to make you aware that you should sign up at noddle.co.uk for free, for life, as i use experian and QQ doesnt show there...and theyve messed up my credit file saying i owed a lot more than i actually do..so pleae be careful x