Motormile Finance requesting ALL card details [inc C V V] on discounted 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

presumably the OFT guidance doesn't apply to these clowns?

OFT is no more, the FCA took over in April this year, much of the "guidance" is incorporated in FCA documents now.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Reading elsewhere it seems that Rob Sands may have disagreed with the ethos of the founding directors, there is "new blood" in the company K. Barton " Field Ops Manager" "Dave G Litigation exec ( ex Drydens).

Where did you read that , if it is public info I would like to read it.

Yes I know there are two new directors but they still haven't stop Bazzas nose growing . He told me some huige lies in his response to my letter of complaint , I have replied to him with the evidence .

Conniff you are spot on, more details needed , unfortunately with these people once they start their campaign against you it takes you all your time to make them behave even when you have made offers . Hence the original issues get lost

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Where did you read that , if it is public info I would like to read it.

Yes I know there are two new directors but they still haven't stop Bazzas nose growing . He told me some huige lies in his response to my letter of complaint , I have replied to him with the evidence .

Conniff you are spot on, more details needed , unfortunately with these people once they start their campaign against you it takes you all your time to make them behave even when you have made offers . Hence the original issues get lost

Oy !

I'm BazzaS : I've been BazzaS on CAG for years.

and you can leave me out of it!

I've never written to you in response to a complaint, not had a complaint from you.....

Oy !

I'm BazzaS : I've been BazzaS on CAG for years.

and you can leave me out of it!

I've never written to you in response to a complaint, not had a complaint from you.....

Grovel grovel it was a typo Bazza's nose i.e the nose of Barry Ellershaw :lol:

moved to the MMF forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Haha I did that with Bazza too haha

He didn't mean you bazza :)

Did he ever reply , I am starting on my Fos form, there is so much to put down ...you know I said they lied , I said they ignored

No, completely ignored me, instead I got Batty Pat... Completely clueless about the fraud on my accounts... Internal investigation my arse

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Paul

I agree with Ash. No need whatever to engage. It only encourages them.

There's a crowd of, let us say, "activists" on here who appear to spend much of their lives combatting the riffraff at M M F. If you do not have the time or dedication to join them, there's no need to do so. Just ignore the threat mail.

But do be prepared for further ridiculous letters. And do consider reporting them to the regulator. The more complaints, the more chance of appropriate action being taken against them. You don't need to produce more than a set of succint bullet points.

Just my humble opinion fwiw.

Oleg

You know of course I am a huge fan of MMF

If you want to make a good complaint to the Fos you have to go through the complaints procedure first or at least send a letter of complaint and wait 8 weeks . IMHO if people make unsubstantiated complaints they are just wasting everyones time so people should do it by the book. The more specific detail you can put in your complaint to the FOS the better your chance of a) them investigating and b) getting a positive outcome.

I have a 2/2 upheld rate with the FOS although not yet against MMF