M&S Credit Card

dizzygirl67
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, me again.

I have an M&S credit card with a balance of £3,000 which I havent used for the best part of eight years, Ive been paying it off quite happily at £100 a month till a few months ago.

Due to a change in circumstances I called them and arranged reduced payments of 10£ per month, I also asked them to freeze interest which they refused to do and said they'd review it in November, I think there is also a default notice on the account.

My circumstances have since got worse if anything and whilst I can afford £10 Im wondering what I should do next as the interest rate is hideous and I want to shrink the debt not grow it!

Do I write to them and offer to continue to pay the £10 please freeze the interest etc??

Edit: After looking through the other threads do I send them a SAR request to see what they have on file and whether they have sig, I dont honestly remember signing anything and cant remember if the card was originally a store card since converted to a CC.

Edited by dizzygirl67