payday express what do i do next please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ive had some brilliant advice and help from this forum, have got payment plans in place now for wonga, 247/moneybox, but pde constantly just send same email as everyone else seems to get, do i pay what i can each month without the payment plan in place? i have their bank details so can do this online, my money is secure in another a/c, anyone help with wording of next letters to send to get them to agree,( my previous posts, some of you will now, my wife is seriously ill and is still i hdu and has been for over 8 weeks now) so stress is a daily thing at the moment, any help would be most welcome,

i also have minicredit who you can only email through their website so you have no means of proving what youve sent etc, and i owed £117 two weeks ago, today it is £289! does anyone have their bank details or how to pay them without a debit card, or emails address for them??

Make sure you cancel card move banks tell bank to stop them requesting funds even if the account has nil balance. Lloyds paid expresss sending our account -251.00. Bank claim they have to pay as lender cleared it with visa. Act now