Drydensfairfax served court papers - ***Claim Discontinued***

dogbert21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not necessarily strictly numbered per defence number, just paragraph numbered for convenience. as andy says, an informal recap of things, ie what you'll say in court.

Edited by Ford

IMO

:-):rant:

Your statement at the end is a bit inaccurate, the Act does not say that an enforceable agreement has to be "produced" , only that it WAS signed. For the purpose of CCA78 they have to produce a true copy ( not necessarily the original). So your defence rests on that failure to produce a true copy of the agreement .

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bit of a surprise this weekend, got a notice of discontinuance from Arrow Global with approx. 3 weeks to court case.

What happens now, can I still claim for my time defending this?

Am I right in thinking that AG can start the process all over again if they choose?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43354[/ATTACH]

Excellent news Dogbert

Yes you can claim wasted costs as it is in the Fast Track. :- http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part38

Delighted for you and I will amend your thread title to reflect your result.... don't worry about them trying to re litigate...very unlikely.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread