style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

After receiving several PCNs for one of my work vehicles at the car park at my work. The car park is run by Premier Parking Solutions.

After reading the advice on this forum all letters were ignored and thrown away, but today i have now received a letter from Kitsons Solicitors stating that they have been instructed to collect the debt of £600.00.

It states that if not paid within 14 days they will advise the client to take further legal action.

I have not found any other cases on the forum like this, so some help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

That name is a new one on me but it just looks like another version of a threatogram. Just ignore unless you actually receive proper court papers. Very, very unlikely but you never know with these new kids on the block.

Thanks

Its just that Kitsons are genuine solictors firm kitsons-solicitors.co (Dot) uk and also on PPS website at the following link they claim to have won several cases with Kitsons if you look at the links they even go on to state in the second case down.

"These judgments agreed with and further cemented previous rulings made in cases at the Bristol and Exeter County Courts and should serve as a warning for those drivers who incorrectly follow erroneous and ultimately expensive "parking advice" contained within the numerous parking forums, money saving websites and blogs on the internet"

The link to the PPS website page is premierparkingsolutions (dot) com/all-news

Please remove the (Dots) as the forum will not allow me to post links

Sorry Just a bit worried that this is going to get expensive

Should I reply or just continue ignoring?

Hi

After receiving several PCNs for one of my work vehicles at the car park at my work. The car park is run by Premier Parking Solutions.

After reading the advice on this forum all letters were ignored and thrown away, but today i have now received a letter from Kitsons Solicitors stating that they have been instructed to collect the debt of £600.00.

It states that if not paid within 14 days they will advise the client to take further legal action.

I have not found any other cases on the forum like this, so some help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Kitsons of Torbay no doubt??

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Weigh that against more recent court cases where several PPCs have lost. Judges are now getting wise and realising that the only money that can be claimed is for the actual loss suffered by the landowner. So what loss ( for instance) is suffered by having a tyre touch a line? Even the BPA and the Department of Transport are now saying that only a true estimate of loss can be claimed and not some spurious figure plucked out of the air by a PPC.

Edited by DBC

As it happens they have not had any loss at we do already pay for a yearly permit for the vehicle but have only got these tickets when we have forgotten to display

So you owe them nothing then!

hello all:-)