Hi New to all of this, Bank Of Ireland

Doc2527
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

I'm a newbie to this forum,I think it's great so excuse me if I post this in the wrong area.

My story is that over the past 2 months I have incurred somewhere in the region of £700 plus of Unpaid fees,referral charges etc.

Compounding my situation also are the people that haven't been paid as they are also charging me fees...talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place!!!

I know if I go back over six years it will be a great deal more.

The other annoying thing is that I don't even get a letter to say that an item/s have not been paid....If I received a letter I would then feel that I was at least getting something for the charges incurred!!!!

I would like to take this further,but somehow am afraid that they will close my account down and as we already have the other 3 Northern Irish Banks under investigation it doesn't bode well if you need to change accounts?

your thoughts,comments and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Are you in NI or Eire? If you are in Eire then I am not sure if much (if any) of the legal stuff on here will apply.

If you are in NI are you restricted to the big 4 over there or can you bank with enyone (i.e. internet banking).

Abbey (Charges on 3 accounts and default on my credit record) - DPA letter sent 30/03/06 - 40 days limit is 9th May - Recieved DPA printouts 05/04/06 with microfiche "fob off" letter. <p>Barclaycard (Charges on 1 account and default on my credit record) - DPA letter sent 03/04/06 - 40 days limit is 13th May - Recieved some statements 08/04/06 along with DPA printout and a microfiche "fob off" letter. Claim for £340 sent 11/04/06

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks