What do i do now?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive set up a repayment plan with quickquid for 56 a month starting 26/10/2012 via direct debit..

.ive already sent them a postal order for 50 quid, on 1st october 2012 and it still has not been credited to my account. They told me via live chat they havent received any payment at their payment office in sheffield, ( as i sent it to London address.)

Ive told them today via live chat that if they havent received, processed and credited my account by 25/10/2012 then i will report them to the FSA and the Police as it suggests theft as someone signed for it in London.

If they havent credited my account, should i cancel my direct debit and risk another default notice or what!!

Does anybody know the address for the FSA? And also how long i have to claim the PostalOrder back from the post office

I wouldn't trust a direct debit anyway, they are known for helping themselves to more than agreed. I would certainly cancel it until you receive an explanation as to where this payment has gone, and if you can move your money into another account and keep it safe as there is every chance your account could be cleared even after the direct debit has been cancelled, and you could face a huge effort getting a refund from the bank

Guest HardToBeat
Ive set up a repayment plan with quickquid for 56 a month starting 26/10/2012 via direct debit..

.ive already sent them a postal order for 50 quid, on 1st october 2012 and it still has not been credited to my account. They told me via live chat they havent received any payment at their payment office in sheffield, ( as i sent it to London address.)

Ive told them today via live chat that if they havent received, processed and credited my account by 25/10/2012 then i will report them to the FSA and the Police as it suggests theft as someone signed for it in London.

If they havent credited my account, should i cancel my direct debit and risk another default notice or what!!

Does anybody know the address for the FSA? And also how long i have to claim the PostalOrder back from the post office

The Green Lanes address is simply a mail forwarding service, they are NOt based their, PO Box Address in Sheffield is again just a company processing payments on their behalf.

So where do i write to then? Yes I found out that Green Lanes is mail forwarding address BUT it shouldnt take them 19 days to forward on my postal payment.should it? Somebody there signed for it at green lanes so somebody is responsible.

If they havent credited my account by 25th October, I will have no choice but to delete the direct debit from the second account and repobrt it to Royal Mail as lost mail..although i lose my money as i sent it by recorded mail not special delivery.