style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, not been on here for a while but have a juicy one for you.

my fiance today had her tv taken by the bayv rep. She had this tv for well over 2 yrs and had all but paid for it.

Now i know thats not right but in addition to this, about a couple of months ago when we had that double bank holiday, the tv went faulty, well more the box than the tv, the rep sent her a text message giving instructions on how to by pass the meter by cutting the wire and fitting a plug straight to the tv lead.

This was only a couple of weeks after he had text her askin if she was interested in going on a date!!!

Rub your eyes coz thats exactly what youve just read!! I have the text messagea to prove that he sent them coz they are from his mobile phone.

anyway that aside, she has paid way more than a third of the total amount although as yet i do not have the exact figures.

now the plan so far is to e-mail Elaine Mockler and follow this up with an SAR which will be done tomorrow, then if theres no satisfaction a letter before action and finally an N1.

Will keep you all posted, hope the rep squirms when he sees whats in store for him and his shoddy company now that i've got the bit between my teeth.

As you may guess i'm slightly annoyed as i only found out most of this today becoz hes taken the tv.

hope southernjessy sees this too, i may need your expertise

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

I would suggest that a complaint to your local trading standards dept.is needed here asap.

Head your e-mail formal complaint but I would suggest that you use Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

e-mail will be printed off and sent with SAR

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

is there a BAYV successes section, have looked but cant find one

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

I really cant believe this i have had a sofa from buy as you view for 2 years now which costs about £2000 with intrest and i have never paid them a single penny on it the fixed a coin box to my tv when the brought the sofa which my boyfriend prized of with a screwdriver. i have never had anyone come to my house over the sofa and i have only ever had 1 letter in 2 years over the sofa which was from a debt collecting company on behalf of buy as you view i have never replied to the letter and never heard anything back

• 1 year later...

Bayv are just as bad as loansharks if not WORSE!!!! I have one of the new boxes on that require so much per week to get free running hours now I am not behind on my account but some times when the caller comes there's not enough in so I pay this in cash now they have decided to put my meter on £1 for 1 hour I'm sure u can imagine how hard this is with 4 kids in the house so I have given them till the end of the working day today to sort this or I'm cutting the meter off I've had enough of them it's disgusting and should be closed down

Please be very careful if you damage their property they can be very vexatious I'm told.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

They really have people over a barrel don't they the thing is I have been with them for over 10 years as It was the only way I could afford the things I needed at the time but have come to realise how much they have had off me and now they have started treating customers like this it's dam right wrong