Unregulated Car Finance HP Agreement - Massive Redemption Figure - Advice needed

Naim
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol, no good talking to me about cars I'm a petrolhead...... my heart rules my head when it comes to motors. I've got a 963 that goes nowhere in case it gets muddy :-)

Can't do any harm to discuss the issue with them, they may think that a few years goodwill is worth more than a questionable agreement. Depends how large the dealership is and whether they can absorb the loss. May even come down to a little bit of wheeler dealering........... post the agreement on here first before you sign anything else though :-)

Lol, no good talking to me about cars I'm a petrolhead...... my heart rules my head when it comes to motors. I've got a 963 that goes nowhere in case it gets muddy :-)

Can't do any harm to discuss the issue with them, they may think that a few years goodwill is worth more than a questionable agreement. Depends how large the dealership is and whether they can absorb the loss. May even come down to a little bit of wheeler dealering........... post the agreement on here first before you sign anything else though :-)

:lol: Will do! A 963? Now thats a proper porsche