Pounds to Pocket and Mckenzie Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i like many others in bother with PDLs. I took out a loan with PTP for £600, paid back £353.64 but then got into difficulty and couldn't pay. I contacted all of the PDLs by email and heard nothing but was then bombarded (and I do mean bombarded) by texts, mobile calls, landline calls and even at work calls, endless day after day after day, sometimes even 7 days a week but mostly 6!

Recently Mckenzie Hall stated harassing me 4/5 times a day and recently at work. I work in a shared office and could not take the call so just said that she (me) wasn't in the office and stated 'would you like to leave a message'. To which the caller gave their number and the name of the company! Now that could have been anyone in my office taking that message, is this legal?

Secondly, I have now received a letter from them stating:

"We write to give you formal notice that Pounds to Pocket has legally assigned the rights to the above debt to mackenzie Hall Debt Purchase. This means that Mackenzie Hall Debt Purchase now legally own the debt."

the rest is the usual taking you to court etc etc etc Plus they have registered a default with callcredit.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am taking steps to contact all and offer some form of payment but these guys are aggressive. I have changed my mobile number to stop the texts etc.

Thank you

Make a formal complaint to Mucky hall. If the complaint is not resolved within 5 working days, send it to their local trading standards and mention that you gave them 5 working days and there has been no resolution. Keep the complaint in with MH though as youll be on the FOS complaints timer.

Their local trading standards have a big file on this outfit, and it isnt a good one.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They can own it. And they most likely do since Pounds2 pocket is just quick quid under another name. And they cannot enforce debt collection in this country, so they sell the debts on to outfits such as mucky hall.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D