debts with cccs

winchester
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cpuld i have your help please,

i have 7 debts with cccs which i have over the past 4 years paid on a monthly basis,

now having over the last 2 years ( i know i should have done something sooner), read

this great site i feel now i must do something about these.

2 are very old barclay card accounts over 20 years old, 2 marks and spencer accounts

over 10/15 years old, one creations account well over 10 years old, one coop account and one capital account

these are only 6/7 years old.

question please should i cca these or sar these

which would in your opion be the best way foward, i am going to get my life back on track and

the first thing i am going to do is to sort my cccs account out

thanks for any help that you can give

cheers winchester

thanks for the quick reply, i am certain that there is no ppi on any of the accounts, which would be the best

to make sure about whether the accounts are valid seeing i have being paying them for sometime, cca or sar the companies,

thanks for your help. winchester

Nope. Those are just legal requests for information. Treat them separately from the debt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thanks for all your help, this site is just great.

question please what is the difference please between a cca and a sar request, is one better than the other,

do i get more information with one or the other, and of course which one is better when dealing with a dca.

i now i go on a bit but i will get my life back, much thanks winchester

SAR is a legal request for ALL information that a company holds on you. It costs £10 and you can specify what info you want from them.

CCA is a legal request for a Credit agreement, which proves that the company has the right to enforce a claim or has the right to pursue you for a debt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

thanks again for the quick reply which one do you think would be the best for me to go for, if i have to pay 10 for each one so be it,

which gives me the greater information to get these people of my back.

i realise this is the chicken and egg question but which one gives me the greater power if this is the right word to prove that they have not

got enough information to hold me to account and i can fight back.

thank you very much winchester

CCA is £1 SAR is a tenner