You have a great idea and then realise how difficult the task is

Guest NATTIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest NATTIE

I had a great idea still ongoing and active in threads about charges over the last 6 years and Bank Workers, Winners, and claimees who have got their heads round charges I need more help. I have realised how difficult it can sometimes be to do this and the many hours it will take. So, I'm being lazy here because by the time I have all the info the charges regime may have changed.

So HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I need PENALTY CHARGES AMOUNT FROM 2000 to 2006. I have sorted NatWest out for now but I need all the rest which there has been some great info so far and will help the Admin, Site Helper and Moderators no end as well as those claiming......

so UNPAIDS 2000-2006 cheques bounced DD's and Standing orders

so Unarranged Borrowing or exceeding the limit without prior arrangement 2000-2006

Card misuse charges for exceeding your overdraft when a cheque is guaranteed and takes you over your overdraft limit 2000-2006

Referral Fees if your bank charges them which is when the bank pays a standing Order or Direct Debit which takes you over the overdraft limit 2000-2006

Any other penalty charges that I haven't already named above. or different names of charges.

I know there are Bank Workers on this site and I am sure some of you who are not have a good expertise on this so let us help everyone be 100% certain of how much they are claiming and what the charge is.

Thank you in advance for all the info that you may have and thank you to all who have posted on a relevant thread in their respective bank thread.

Once we can nail this one then I have another idea in the pipeline:D