style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys. have posted before about other payday lenders. i have managed to pay off pduk, minicredit and pounds2pocket.. i now only have PDE and wonga left to pay off. unfortunately i lost my job as the start of july. i had money in my account for PDE at the end of july however they never lifted the money. Im currently trying to talk both wonga and PDE to lowering my payment plans as when they were both made i was employed. PDE have said if i dont make a payment of £120 by the 31st august, it will be passed to their legal team... wonga want me to pay £80, however i have been in email contact with them and hoping they will lower it. but im really worried about PDE. i told them at the time I had lost my job and he said it didnt matter i had a payment plan... (which was made when i was employed) and it could be changed. he said i was already so many days overdue on the payment plan and once 31st passed, it would be passed to their legal team.... what on earth do i do?! im terrified?! im actually more scared of this £240 debt i have with them than i was with any other company... what do i do?! any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Work out a full income and outgoings form. once youve done this, create a simple budget summary for your creditor and offer them a repayment plan that you can realistically afford.

Sign it as a decleration of fact and of they refuse to agree to it then they are breaching oft guidance.

Also make sure you secure your money and tell them that repayments will only be made by standing order.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D