123 Debt Solutions Warning!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No Assets have been hidden, nor will they, she has none to hide! Everything levyable in the house has genuinely been bought by the Brothers. The sofa and chairs are hers, but they aren't levyable, the 32" tv in the front room is Brother No 2's, the Laptop she is using, is Brother No 2's.

And if a Bailiff or court wanted to go accusing of hiding assets, the Brothers are very good at keeping records and receipts, and have traceable and named receipts, invoices, etc for everything a bailiff would want to take, because they do everything online and/or via catalogue. For the period everything was bought, the parents were living and working away, before her health degenerated.

But it's not illegal to hide assets from bailiff action/creditors anyway. It's only the Insolvency Service where such an action becomes dodgy :p

How true, care is needed though fact become distorted I find when dealing with baliffs.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Well, IMO I would still not give them any such personal private info, OC's or DCA's they are not doctors, nor do they have medical training.

That is confidential info which they are not entitled too IMO.

How we have got to the stage where these corporations have begun demanding such info and we simply offer it without question is very questionable.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Caled, if this is a terminal condition then there should be a form DS1500 form - this is issued to terminally ill people in order for them to be fast tracked for benefits etc. That should be more than adequate and no other information should be required.

If this hasnt yet been provided then the letter you have mentioned in a previous post should be sufficient.

If they takeno notice of this very private and distressing situation then IMHO, I would be inclined to make complaints to their Head Office - OFT and FOS for implying that on production of this information, whis is extremely sensitive in nature, that they would back off. That you believe they have just requested the information in order to humiliate and embarrass.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Caled, if this is a terminal condition then there should be a form DS1500 form - this is issued to terminally ill people in order for them to be fast tracked for benefits etc. That should be more than adequate and no other information should be required.

If this hasnt yet been provided then the letter you have mentioned in a previous post should be sufficient.

If they takeno notice of this very private and distressing situation then IMHO, I would be inclined to make complaints to their Head Office - OFT and FOS for implying that on production of this information, whis is extremely sensitive in nature, that they would back off. That you believe they have just requested the information in order to humiliate and embarrass.

I am not sure she had that form - she is in Support Group ESA and has been told iir that she will not have to face an ATOS assessment again due to the severity. But it's one of those where she might pass away tomorrow, or in 3 years time.

She has Congenital Heart Failure, which is causing damage to other organs, and causing them to begin slowing down, for example she gets headaches which nothing can touch, and she has renal failure, not yet enough to require any sort of external support, but her liver is getting worse, and worse, and the consultant and her GP are struggling to manage it - at the moment it only has around 25% function.

So she has 2 terminal conditions, but as I say, there is no timescale, but she absolutely will be and is getting worse, like I say, every week, every day sometimes is a bit of a lottery with a new medical condition starting, or an old one getting worse. She also has COPD

The original massive Heart Attack she had, which has triggered all this is what is known as a "widow maker" as very few people survive this particular type, this is where the DWP showed how nuts they are, when she put her original ESA claim in the DWP claimed she was fit to work, the day, and the day after the heart attack, whilst she was in intensive care....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The original massive Heart Attack she had, which has triggered all this is what is known as a "widow maker" as very few people survive this particular type, this is where the DWP showed how nuts they are, when she put her original ESA claim in the DWP claimed she was fit to work, the day, and the day after the heart attack, whilst she was in intensive care....

I'd be off to the media/press with that little gem, seriously can't teach that level of idiocy!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I'd be off to the media/press with that little gem, seriously can't teach that level of idiocy!

It's been great "fun". With the Congenital Heart Failure and Liver problems, ATOS put her in the Work Group! and then she got a letter with an appointment at the Jobcentre, to "discuss getting back to work" as if that is a priority when you have just been told you have 2 or 3 terminal conditions.

She attended, and it was a really bad week for her, could barely walk, she developed Diabetes really quickly, it just appeared last year, and like me, she has developed Peripheral Neuropathy in her feet and legs, but hers has literally appeared overnight and completely numbed her entire feet.

The Advisor she saw took one look at her and said bloody hell, why have they put you in the work group? and then marked the system that he did not need to see her anymore, so until her appeal, she was in the Work Group, but did not have to attend anything, thankfully, as it would have killed her.

These day's the whole thing seems a total farce. I am still loving the copy of my ATOS medical - "No sign of any problems/injuries in arms, back and shoulder". So, she did not see the very visible lump sticking out of my shoulder, due to the fact a bone is out of place, permanently due to a violent assault on me.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]