Electricity Supplier Unknown & Supply Showing As Disconnected?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can offer some advice.

I moved into my property in 2007, i had Scottish Power as my electricity supplier and received my bills quarterly until they stopped arriving at the end of 2008.

I contacted the electric board to see who my supplier had been changed to and was told N Power.

I have since spoke to N Power regarding this and they have denied that they are my supplier.

It has now been brought to light that the electric board had give me the supplier of another house with a similar address as my house was a new build.

However they cant tell me who my supplier is as my address doesnt show up on their system but all my neighbours address show. Surely if Scottish Power were billing me my address should be there?

N Power did however tell me that the meter number i gave them is showing up as being disconnected.

I spoke to the Scottish Power Rep on the forums and he supplied me with the date of my last payment, my last meter reading and what i was being charged per unit.

So how do i sort this?

how do i find out who my supplier is?

what happens with the bill from 2009 til now?

Thanks.

Hi Domino Mogwai

Can you please send me the following details in an e-mail to online complaints@scottishpower.com .

Full address

Previous plot number (maybe need to ask your builder for this)

Meter Number

Any account numbers associated with this address.

If you provide this I can have a look at the central systems and hopefully work out who supplies you.

Thanks Marie@ScottishPower