Are O/Limit, Late payment & returned DD charges still reclaimable?? I'm confused!

007coot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 007,

Out of interest, approx what are the total reclaim amounts (chgs and int't) for each account.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi 007,

Given that the amounts are relatively low, I think you could consolidate the 2 cases and make just 1 claim.

In your POC, identify each account and name them BC1 and BC2. Use this to identify each a/c thereafter in the POC.

:wink:

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, just to let you know that Barclaycard have completely ignored my LBA and the last letter I received from them on 25th September said they would aim to deal with my complaint and resolve matters by 16th October. I now need to read up and get my POC right and submit my claim. Really nervous, haven't done any of this for 6 years and for some reason don't feel as confident as I used to. Can't let them win this though, the refund would wipe out the debt I owe them because everything I owe now is just from charges. Thanks to everyone for help so far :)

Use the BC PoC in the BC Stickies.

Use Shelley's BC **WON** thread as a guide and also see this thread which is just getting to the PoC and Form N1 stage - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?364605-BARCLAYCARD-S.A.R-Confusing!!!&p=4067549&viewfull=1#post4067549

:wink: