Asked me to look out other opportunities

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am a IT consultant and was employed by IT firm on a permanent basis with good pay but due to the fact that I was on bench for quite some time and bit worried about my career I was looking around for other opportunities. I got an permanent offer from other IT firm who promised me a good work as they won recently a bid, but after few phases of project the project went on hold and my customer was not quite interested from the beginning to implement my solution as they were lacking of budget and infrastructure and my company didn't do any ground work and took me on board and 2 months later they asked me to look out for other opportunities.

I was shocked as I left my permanent job where I worked for more than year and quite safe and joined this organization only on the grounds of good work they promised and I even didn't even bothered about money also. Buggers played with my career. They just issued a letter leaving the company and given a week notice as I am in my probation.

I pray to god this situation never come to anyone.

Afraid not, as long as you got the contractual notice period and any holiday pay due.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

But how can they fire me without mentioning any reason, they were happy with my performance and I got a good feedback time to time.

Because sadly, if you've been there less than 2 years, they don't need a good reason, or really any reason, to fire you.

It's just very bad luck.