robbersway demaning payment for Lloyds CC debt - but no CCA

spidey41
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have an ongoing battle with lloyds tsb via robinson way ,

lloyds have admitted that there is no cca for the credit card account but today robinson way letter arives saying

our client has advised us due to the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you opened this account

you remain fully liable for the amount outstanding ,

we now require your proposal for repayments .

any help here please

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the agreement signed for?

If before 2007 then they (Lloyds or whoever) have to produce the original document at Court.

What Robbers Way is saying is, we know we cannot force you to pay us a penny as we have no agreement but please give in so we can bleed you dry and add you onto our cash cow list.

No agreement, your complete choice if you want to make a payment but you do not have to!

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Stuffed as to getting a judgement yes, stuffed as to the debt

being uncollectable/non existant no, they can pursue the debt

by any and all means short of a court claim and continue to

report to CRAs.

So when was the debt deafulted, when was the last payment made?

Have you checked your CRA files? If not do so.

As this is so old I would suspect it will not show

and may already be statute barred.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

the last payment was only about 6 months ago , i had an agreed amount to pay each month but when they decided i was not paying enough and wanted more i decided to ask for my cca , thats when things got interesting so i stopped the payments , no cca , refused to remove any charges at £40.00 per month , i have all this in writing so have requested that this goes to court which they are obviously ignoring

What they say is correct of course the underlying debt exists

and remains payable, so can posture, threat and throw their

toys out of the pram but they cannot go to litigation.

Which is why your suggestion is being ignored.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Absolutely typical of these greedy [edits]. If they'd only accepted what they were already being paid they would still be being paid. How many times have we seen that?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

well they wont be getting paid now , unless a court tells me to

Yep and it serves them right. They got greedy and thought they could bully you.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

well they wont be getting paid now , unless a court tells me to

Have you sent off the Account In-Dispute letter?

If not, send one http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Ha ha, another victory for a debtor, foolish foolish dca's never ever learn do they.

No they don't and it just shows how completely stupid they are. Nearly everyone who comes to this site has a similar story to tell. They get greedy, they get pushy, they won't be reasonable, bang!! They get no money. Bloody idiots the lot of them.

No point in that they know they can't enforce in court.

well this gets more comical by the minute , another letter from robinson way this morning stating that the debt is now not a credit card debt but a current account debt and as such is not covered by the consumer credit act so does not need a copy of my agreement , very odd as i use my account regularly and it is not overdrawn and never has been . i know damned well its a credit card debt so what are they playing at

If you have a current a/c with the same bank as the credit card be very careful as the bank can use the 'off-set' rule. This means they can remove funds from one a/c to pay the other.

As for Robbers, tell them to prove it's a current a/c.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I would still vote with my feet, and close your account, move it to another shady bunch that isn't in the same corrupt banking group, although all banks are corrupt......:tape:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hmm this could be a new tactic akin to the 'received payment' so it's not statute barred con.

OFT &TS would enjoy hearing about this latest ploy...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No what I meant was when they are informed that an account is SB they often reply with "We received a payment on dd/mm/yyyy so it isn't"

Which is tantamount to fraud, this could well be another con they are attempting to pull in order to get peoples money.

yes you could be right , but surely nobody is that stupid to accept it when they say they have changed the debt from a card to bank account , christ you would have to be pretty slow to believe this lol

This is DCA's we are talking about here, they are not renowned for being the most educated of people.

This is only their second job after flipping burgers..

heres a question that i do need answering , with a bank account should there still be a signed agreement ? asking this as robinson way are saying you do not need an agreement to take this to court ? i thought you probably would do