Pounds to Pocket Bank Details anyone?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He wont post back. AS with most PDL reps who have come here, they perform damage control and try to get you to telephone them. Theyve never answered a question posed to them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

You wont get a reply. They only posted here because the thread was flagged to them. Notice the generic reply.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 4 weeks later...

OK the debt has now been pass on to Mackenzie Hall. I received a letter from them stating that I must pay by the 19th at noon or else (I received the letter on the 18th!).

They also said that they have issued a default with callcredit & they will take me to court if I dont pay by the 19th. They have also started calling me at work.

I've written back to them offering to set up a payment plan & also asking them to only contact me by email or post. I've also expressed my disatisfaction at them issuing a default in their first letter to me without even attempting to get payment first.

Anyone got any suggestions? Can I get the default reveresed? Can they even issue one without asking me for payment first?

Theres more chance you flying to mars than being sent to court....these debt collectors work on the 90% of people who dont come on here or have no knowledge/experience trying to deal with these people....If i had a pound for every time im supposedly having baliffs and court action taken against me id have more money than Wonga.com itself

be patient...keep sending the recorded letters and eventually they will agree.

45k Debt - June 2016

35k Debt - May 2018

24k Debt - April 2020

The battle is slow but I will win the war

• 3 weeks later...