Cameron sees austerity lasting until 2020.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/9410053/Cameron-austerity-will-last-until-2020.html

I can't see it happen as the currency will be tory testicles long before then!

I'm going home at the weekend to a country hit by the same crisis as the UK, but currently managing to scrape along on its near 8% growth.

I guess the secret is in fixing what needs to be fixed rather than blaming it on others, not realising that you can't fix a problem when you are lying about its cause.

If the UK is going to be printing money until 2020, and the euro finds a solution, then being euro based and borrowing sterling could mean paying back less than was borrowed to clear a shorter term sterling loan.

The Telegraph, great newspaper. I was told it is usually about two weeks ahead of the tabloids. Noticed it's cropped up in Bear Garden just recently. I can only guess at the country you are returning too but maybe you will tell us.

David cameron can say what he likes. No one really cares..

I was just thinking the same thing CD. This growth topic is interesting though as if we invested more in sustainability it creates work and if done properly reduces bills. I'm pleased to see on my travels more eco friendly houses being built. The more energy we can create by not using depleting resources from the earth I believe is a good thing and we can stop the hold other countries have over us by supplying fossil fuels at their price. Investing in engineering and innovation brings hope and prosperity.