minicredit=OFTcomplaints

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Took out an £80 loan with them on 26th April due for repayment on 26th May. They added a £19.50 fee though I didnt request a faster paymen.t Due to personal reasons and a lot of expenses I was unable to repay the loan on the due date.

Mini Credit are authorised by the OFT so I will be copying them in on my corrrespondence to Mini Credit

I will be making an offer to them on the basis of the £80 plus a months interest and will be sending the letter by recorded delivery and a copy to the OFT.

These guys should be taken out of business and no way be charging £598 for an £80 loan and if they don't accept my offer of the £80 plus a months interest they can take me to court and see what they get!!

I have just got the doorstep letter and the log into your account which I cant as they don't recognise my mobile number even though they keep ringing it!

Dont enter into repayment plans with these guys to pay more than the loan and a months interest they are so way out of line with the amounts they are asking for and are threatening people to get them to agree to pay unreasonable amounts of charges via debt collectors and added charges.

I am setting up a petition to ban all PDL's from the charges and treats of doorstep collections and court actions so any contributions would be appreciated as I will be forwarding them to OFT.

We cant let these PDL guys threaten us and charge loads over the amount borrowed by threating us with doorstep collections and court

Make sure you write the complaints professionally and stick to bullet points. Detail what you have found wrong, and what you want doing about it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D