Marbles - who do I write to?

2009dg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So who owns Marbles now? I have a letter from Halifax (address Fife) stating my account is now satisfied but it was actually sold on 2 weeks later, I think by BoS who owned Marbles at one point or still do.

Do I write to Halifax, HFC or BoS?

who makes your marbles?

Your marbles card is issued by Progressive Credit Limited. The marbles brand, which is licensed to Progressive Credit Limited, is owned by Aviemore Funding Limited.

Progressive Credit Limited is registered in England and Wales No. 7297722. Registered Office: First Floor, 11 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4RL.

Progressive Credit Limited is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (register reference 555318) for the provision of payment services. Authorisation by the Financial Services Authorioty can be reviewed at: www.fsa.gov.uk/register

Progressive Credit Limited is subject to the Financial Ombudsmen Service and is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading under the Consuemr Credit Act 1974, licence number 638085.

Your marbles card account is managed by SAV Credit Ltd (which is part of the same group as Progressive Credit Limited). SAV Credit Limited is registered in England. Registration No: 4134880. Registered Office: First Floor, 11 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4RL. SAV Credit Limited is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, licence number 510571.

These pages and the credit cards offered on this site are for people who are resident and ordinarily resident in the UK. The information set out in these pages should not be regarded as an offer or invitation to sell financial products outside the UK.

As of April 2007, applications are no longer being accepted for the Marbles credit card. The card issuer, HFC Bank, a limited company within HSBC, has not closed the existing accounts for the over 2.5 million cardholders in the United Kingdom. The following benefits are still available for those that continue to hold a Marbles credit card