Lg Blu-ray player no luck with fixing it ***Resolved***

aaronskinner2207
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi arron

I think that should be sufficient, write to Comets Adviser, explain that they (L.G.) said it is easy to pick up the fault, send her a copy of the LG E-mail. Explain to her that Comets have had two opportunities to diagnose and repair the fault, now you require a refund otherwise you will take action to recover your monies. Also write that the product shouldn't have failed within a couple of months of purchase, quote the SOGA bits. Ask if the product was tested by Comets before you purchased it and if it was tested on what date was it tested?

Update...

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Response (xxxxxxxxxxx) 02/07/2012

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email. I am very sorry to learn that you have been having problems with your LG Blue Ray player.

I have today spoken to LG regarding the fault and am pleased to advise you that they have given authorisation for a replacement.

Please can you return your faulty player, together with the manual and receipt to the Ipswich store quoting MSQ number 8348578 and the store will be very happy to exchange this item.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

Kind regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comet Customer Care Advisor

Hi aaron

What do you want to do? What are they going to do about the inconvenience, 5 visits to the store / being without it for quite a long period (in repair)? How are they going to compensate you? I'd get back to her on those points.

Update...

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Response (xxxxxxxxxxx) 02/07/2012

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email. I am very sorry to learn that you have been having problems with your LG Blue Ray player.

I have today spoken to LG regarding the fault and am pleased to advise you that they have given authorisation for a replacement.

Please can you return your faulty player, together with the manual and receipt to the Ipswich store quoting MSQ number 8348578 and the store will be very happy to exchange this item.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

Kind regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comet Customer Care Advisor