red/lowell chasing a mrs xxx debt..im mr!! **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

havent had time to sort this out ..

have recieved a letter from Lowell stating i am responsible for a debt in the name of a mrs ******** back in 2007.

i am mr

i have requested the credit agreement it clearly states that a Mrs ***** took out the agreement

they have harassed me to the point of devestation mentally.

i have fired off all the usual letters but then they sent it off to red now it starts all over again.

By the way i have got to the point that i am a wreck of a man now,

i want to get this sorted once and for all, at a loss what to do next.

. I have kept a file for lowells/Red ready for complaints to oft and that other place too, any advise??

Ps it got so bad i was found wandering the seafront in distress grr and got a s136 so what now?

any help with these animals will be much appreiciated thx

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Ps thx to all the other help i have had have won all my cases to date from help within this site but this one has me baffled

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

If they are discussing or providing you with information about a debt which is not yours they are in breach of the Data protection Act & you should complain to the ICO.

It seems as if some muppet at Lowells can't tell the genders apart. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thx for the reply

they are idiots but this is been going on with Muccky hall lowells red 1st credit

now i have formally complained to th ICO being curtious i am forwarding a copy of said complaint to lowells/red to see what happens ...

.. balance before help from site @ 02/01/2012 £22,382..

. total after help from site 15/06/2012 £419

all i can say is a huge thx to all your advise will keep helping all out too thx

mikeymack2002

In acting like a responsible adult like you have done, these children have marked you down as a cash cow, hence their continued criminal offence of harassment.

IMO, you need not correspond with them any further, you owe nothing, there is absolutely zero these fools will do, they often talk the talk, but can barely crawl, least of all walk the walk.

Complaints are a definite, focus your time and energy on complaining to everyone about this corrupt industry, OFT, TS, FOS, your local MP, the press, BBC Watchdog, everyone!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...

Mikeymack 15 dca's 0

hi everyone yet again i make the choice to ring lowell, told the i was recording the convo and finally got them to admit on camera so to speak that red/lowell are the same company, and that they were acting illegally, and got a letter off of them today stating they are both no longer chasing me for this debt, idiots lol, now i can transcrib the call and forward it to the ICO and others wooo 15 cases sucessfully defended i now have zero dca's chasing me, but will continue to help everyone i can

Mikeymack 15 dca's 0

hi everyone yet again i make the choice to ring lowell, told the i was recording the convo and finally got them to admit on camera so to speak that red/lowell are the same company, and that they were acting illegally, and got a letter off of them today stating they are both no longer chasing me for this debt, idiots lol, now i can transcrib the call and forward it to the ICO and others wooo 15 cases sucessfully defended i now have zero dca's chasing me, but will continue to help everyone i can please fight back its worth the time wooooooo :-D:madgrin::smile::wink::lol::deadhorse: :deadhorse:

That's good news Mikey, hope you can sleep better now. Congratulations.

Oh, and make sure you DO complain about Lowell - there's a large number of complaints against them now, hopefully they'll get their license withdrawn soon! :lol:

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

• 2 months later...

Hey guys further update i won the case last week lowells finally backed down and closed the case and have been told not to sell it on or see them in court, they agreed and i have this in writing too my score 17/18 won lost nil

Having got 1000+ law books in my bedroom most of which i dont understand but have the luxury of owning them, not only have i won against the DCA'S but the BBC too lol they offered no evidence after i presented them and the bench with my defence he kacked himself, later received 2 years free tv license (till 28/02/2014) go me lol

later received 2 years free tv license (till 28/02/2014) go me lol

Well done, I;ve been licence free for over 20 years...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!