style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently SAR'd MBNA for information on credit cards I have held with them. The info came back with the complete 9 years for the platinum card I held but unfortunately nothing for any other ones they own e.g post office/virgin etc. Does this mean that I have to SAR someone different to obtain information on these cards?

Thank you

Yes the card francihsee as the host brand.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi

Can you just confirm that you got copy statements/transaction history for the account going back 9 years please?

Thanks

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

So each one is separate, how annoying! lol. Yes, for my MBNA platinum I have full transaction history from May2000 until January 2010 when account was closed. Plus a copy of agreement. Very impressed!

So each one is separate, how annoying! lol. Yes, for my MBNA platinum I have full transaction history from May2000 until January 2010 when account was closed. Plus a copy of agreement. Very impressed!

Great...thank you

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Why....are they ones that do not usually do this?

I am doing some work on banks and the material they supply in their SAR responses :-)

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Hi ims did you see my thread of a few months ago regarding the ICO

''divinitive'' answer as to what they would '' expect'' to see provided,

and the '' obligations'' on data controllers to supply item''?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi ims did you see my thread of a few months ago regarding the ICO

''divinitive'' answer as to what they would '' expect'' to see provided,

and the '' obligations'' on data controllers to supply item''?

Yep :-)

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

as my card was closed in 2010, do I fill in the v101 sheet with the claim to date as that or is it still todays date? Thank you

Was it copy statements you got or was it a transaction history?

Depending on what you have will determine which sheet to use

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

fosCISheetV101 should have the claim date set to the date the account was closed.

Then out the resultant figure in the StatIntSheetV101 and set the "claim to" date as today

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

That's great, thanks. Is that the total figure including coupound or just the actual ppi payments?

yes the ppi and the interest

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

• 1 month later...

ok so got the expected 'no' from MBNA. Postal application so therefore non advised sale. Pity they didnt keep a transcript of the phone call of their sales person back in 2000 telling me I needed it as I was a low earner! Only reason I ticked the box & still didnt know what it was for as lost job the next year but didnt claim cos didnt know what it was back then! They say its their final decision :-(

Have a look at appendix 1 in the FSA handbook here about how complaints should be dealt with and what considerations should be taken into account. If you find that there are points on which you can challenge their decision then get back t them.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?305682-FSA-Handbook

This thread doesn't contain any detail as to what the grounds were for your mis-selling claim. What reasons did you give?

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

• 3 weeks later...

I only worked 10 hours a week so wasnt eligible. Had not ticked the box until I rang to enquire about balance transfers when I was told I needed it as I was a low earner. How do I go about referring to FOS please?

You can either challenge MBNA to see if they will budge or you can refer to fos.....details of how to lodge your complaint with fos are here

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/technical_notes/ppi.html

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

ok thanks, dont think it's worth challenging to be honest as have done this for other claims for both me & hubby & just get the same response, just delaying the inevitable so will refer to FOS. Fed up of arguing with them as they are adamant they sent me details of another account with my SAR but they definitely did not and each time I write stating the account number they did send and the number they didnt I get the same response saying they sent it all together! Seems so easy for some people & getting a bit deflated. Do claims companies have more success do you think?

A claims company will do nothing for you that you cannot do for yourself and they will take 30% plus of any refund as their fee.

I would steer well clear of them.....indeed a lot of the banks themselves say not to use them.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

• 2 weeks later...

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions