RSPCA - No Contact for My Sick Dog

mashmallow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone give me some insight on what to do. My Bulldog took ill Monday just gone Bank Holiday, I was frantic and had no means of transport or money to pay for a vet to visit I called the RSPCA and they finally agreed to assist me by sending an inspector to collect my dog on condition they did not need to treat him but put him down which I agreed as he had lost control of his body and could not get up, he is 13 years old. They took the Dog and said they would call me. I foolish enough was in such a panic that did not manage to take the details of where they where they were taking him or what is going to happen. It is now Thursday evening and after 16 calls to them and their HQ's no one has called. We are all going mad. I feel I might as well have taken and thrown him in the dust bin after 13 years. I actually had to feed him with a wooden spoon and wipe his backside and wipe his nose he was fine up till MOnday. Any advise would be gratetly apprecaites.

Many thanks

Mashmallow

:mad2: