Kevboy_telford Vs LLoyds

Kevboy_telford
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

kev pleased to hear it.... just so long as the outcome is the same it will be great.........good luck with it all.how long do they reckon it will take to hear anything?

did u get ur beer in the sun?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I have just received my reply from Lloyds - as I had to ask for permission as my 6 months was out of date.

They have just given me their standard reply - I get the feeling they dont even look at the actual letter, they just send out that letter.

I have until the 23rd August to reply to them if I am not happy (they mention that if you are happy with the way I have dealt with your complaint)

So I will have to write another letter saying did you read what I sent?

the mind boggles!

its the same with all of the banks they send out standard letters and dont bother with actually reading what we have sent.....

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep people informed

Have sent another letter saying 'please re-read my first letter' however sent it by recorded delivery and I have yet not had confirmation that it has been delivered.

So I will have to wait until 21st July (15 working days) for them to confirm it hasnt been delivered so I can resend it AGAIN

If its not one company its t'other - So I will have to resend what I have done Monday 23rd

Question though - how much compensation can I claim from Royal Mail?

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

quick question for people

is it ok to fax across my letter? I have resent it due to Royal mail losing my post but I am concerned that due to the strike it might not get there in time. The time frame I was given was to have something back to them (if I wasnt happy) by 6th August

quick question for people

is it ok to fax across my letter? I have resent it due to Royal mail losing my post but I am concerned that due to the strike it might not get there in time. The time frame I was given was to have something back to them (if I wasnt happy) by 6th August

Yes its fine to fax them - make sure you print

By Post & Fax to .********

on the letter

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

and kevboy the royal mail have done this to me about 4 times this yr with recorded delivery and they wont give you compensation for it unless u want ur postage charge back!!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

ok

Have sent a fax to the head office (and what fun it was to get a fax number - no idea of if its the right one - but spoke to a nice girl who said it would get passed in the general direction)

also I am still waiting for the 2nd recorded delivery to be attempted (argh the lot of them!!)

just wating now for a response.

or wait until after RM fail to deliver and keep on trying to get through (might have to start putting it on the letters -

2nd attempt to write to you due to incompentence from royal mail etc :D )

Archer- what did ya do with the Recorded Delivery - did it put you over the time frame to respond and if so how the heck do you dig yourself out of that hole?

cheers Josie8 (did it straight away before I forgot!)

Kev

Why is it if you post a letter it gets there, no probs, but when you pay for it to get there, it never doe's?

Have you moved??

All the best Kevboy:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

2 of the letters were just prelim ones so thats no prob.the other 2 were in fact received by the companies as they had responded. they just hadnt been signed for.I was told by royal mail themselves that some companies dont sign for the mail they just get handed over!!! so whats the flipping point of offering a service u pay for ,that they dont provide????

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

yea

just got the letter from Lloyds saying due to OFT etc my complaint is on hold. Hopefully something decent will come from the courts, but I believe that is it until the new year (Probably!)

I assume that I dont have to write to FOS to continue my claim and I can leave this as is until then?

Yes

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

• 2 weeks later...

ok This has gone slightly silly now

I sent 1 letter to Lloyds (which never got signed for), then sent 1 by fax and also another one (by post - just in case)

I have have now had 3!!! letters back by Lloyds saying exactly the same thing (my complaint on hold due to OFT!)

Are they related to bus companies???? :confused:

Well. my claim is well and truly on hold. Nada I can do until after the OFT court case,as per Joise8 comment above. So I will have to do the wifes.....

Unless anybody else thinks I should write to the FOS?