Kevboy_telford Vs LLoyds

Kevboy_telford
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bong

Has anyone noticed that in the case of Tom Brennan V NatWest - which is proceeding today - Natwest is claiming that the case is about Breach of Contract.

This happens to suit them because Tom is claiming the charges amount to a tort so that he can pursue a claim for exemplary damages, whereas these damages are not recoverable in contract.

Isn't the 14 days for an appeal up tomorrow? Does anyone know what's happening with this?

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

well lets wait and see then what happens was the other man rudd from CAG does anyone know?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Havent Been On Here For A While But Heard About The Case And Had To See What The "good Guys" Thought About It. Im About To Send Off Some Peliminary Letters Am Still Very Confident In The End Results. Shame There Was No Appeal But I Suppose He Got The Best Advice And Made The Right Decision Based On Said Advice.

Had A Quick Look Through The Ruling (or Whatever Its Called) On The Case And Had To Laugh At Point 33.

Because A Customer Doesnt Get Charged For The Automatic Doors Opening For Him At His/her Local Branch, He/she Should Be Happy To Pay Penalty Charges. (maybe Thats A Little Pedantic)

An I Cant Believe A Judge Made Reference To Digging A Whole To Hide Money. Ive Heard They Are Out Of Touch But But I Didnt Realise It Was Measured In Millenia Lol. (mind You Most People Would Probabally Find That Preferable Considering The Way Banks Behave Themselves These Days)

I Mean Thank God The Banks Dont Charge For The Things That Banks Are There For In The First Place, Shouldnt We Be Greatful! I Bought A Car Recently And Was So Thankful That It Came With Wheels And At No Extra Cost! The Munafacturer Must Have Been Paying Attention To The Actions Of Those Generous Banks Lol.

I'll Stop Now

Dommcd - hear hear :D (just not sure about 'propering' each word!)

I am still here, at present am keeping a low profile as several things are still in the air. When everything has been worked out / decided I WILL let you know.

Everybody keep up the fight - especially those with the hull case going on.

Just remember there is always more than one way to skin any cat

I did read your were going to the FOS:-

New Bank Charges £100,000 Fighting Fund & Legal News - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

But on the FOS site it states:-

" If you decide to go to court instead, you should be aware that if you lose you will not then be able to bring your complaint to us"

I know you are keeping your cards close to your chest, so don't feel obligated to clarify it, but i am a bit confused now.

But with them bankers reading these threads, maybe thats the way it needs to be :D

[COLOR=#2e8b57][B][SIZE=1][U]Claimed & won so far[/U]:-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen][U]Banks[/U]:- NatWest Personal £1000, Natwest Business £2000, Lloyds TSB Personal £1500, [U]Mortgages[/U]:-Central Capital (PPI) £500, Natwest MEAF £140 [/COLOR][COLOR=#2e8b57][U]Credit cards[/U]:- HSBC Gold card £365, Capital One £599.55 Barclaycard £1070 ( i only aske for £700) , Lloyds £500 [U]Catalogues[/U]:- Littlewoods Direct Flex Account £60 :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][B][U]For Friends[/U][/B]:- Natwest £1500, £1800 & £500, Cap One £600, Barclaycard £400, Solutions £100, Aqua, £105.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Pending:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Barclays Bank Personal (On hold - Thanks a lot OFT) :mad:.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

"We understand that the ombudsman has discretionary jurisdiction to adjudicate on financial complaints from consumers after legal proceedings have been issued".

The above is a bit further down on the post.

All hope is not yet lost:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Well thats good, I can sleep easy tonight ha ha.

I've also just noticed I used the word whole instead of just hole. Makes me wonder why I'm having to pay off that student loan lol.

Dommcd - hear hear :D (just not sure about 'propering' each word!)

I am still here, at present am keeping a low profile as several things are still in the air. When everything has been worked out / decided I WILL let you know.

Everybody keep up the fight - especially those with the hull case going on.

Just remember there is always more than one way to skin any cat

Good to see you back Kev ....

;)

Looking forward to seeing whats 'in the air' .... lol

XxXxX

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

Don't worry about that either, could have been worse you could have added the letter A infront of whole or hole ahem. Just remember two halves don't always make a hole but a cpl of bankers normally = an A in front lol.

Back on track now, keep going kev and I hope FOS come down in your favour .

I was quietly hoping that this judge was actually trying to be a bit clever by making this ruling, therefore forcing an appeal which could then go onwards & upwards to set a precedent. But no such luck, if you can only appeal with the same evidence you had the original hearing, so just as Martin Lewis says, this judge really didn't know his ISA from his elbow.

On the bright side, I'm sure you will successfully turn this around one way or the other & you'll have a great story for your grandkids :)

Ooooh riveted to this thread now........... need to be sure how this pans out for my own case, lol xxx

Go Kev, go Kev, ooooo yaaaaaaaaaaay, go Kev............... forgive me, twirling with meeee pom poms now..............

Fendy xxxx

Good Luck Kev,

My friend has a court date for 21st June no reply from SC&M.

His court bundle went in weeks ago nothing from them.

He is scared he will end up in court as well.

You are not on your own.

It does not make sense some are getting refunds some are not, it is indeed a lottery with Lloyds.

Hi all

Firstly I want to thank you all for your support, help and well wishes over the past few weeks.

Unfortunately I have to inform you that I have decided that I will not be going ahead with an appeal. Although there were potential grounds for an appeal, I would have to rely on my original bundle of evidence - which as most of you know did not include T&Cs - and this would make my argument shaky.

Ultimately I decided that the risk of losing at an appeal - and the impact that this could have on everybody else's claims - was just not worthwhile.

I am now planning to contact the FOS and see if anything comes from that.

Cheers

Kevin