Moneyclaim here I come **ANOTHER WON**

kotum45
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The deadline I have given to Lloyds on 23 March is ending tomorrow. As I am so eager to file my claim I am going to submit the papers at 12 am tonight. Do you think I should wait until tomorrow.

The claim is for £1562+ interest and there is also Natwest claim about to start soon. I have been through hell because of Lloyds therefore I can't wait to start this court thing.

These charges are from Jan 2003 to Jan 2005 as this was difficult times for me but thankfully I have recovered now. Lloyds can't retailate as I paid my overdraft and credit cards. So it now time for sweet revenge.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have until 26th to acknowledge it and they haven't yet. I assuming they are waiting until the last minute. It doesn't matter....I get more interest that way. Another great example of clever banking by Lloyds Tsb...

Ok now they have 2 days (until wednesday) to acknowledge the claim. Assuming they haven't done so by wednesday can I actually go to court and file default judgement eventhough I filed the claim online???

I am asking that because apperantly if you file default judgement online it waits until next day to update which means they gain another to day acknowledge the summons? So I am hoping if i do it manually it will be there and then?

Any ideas??

Lloyds have not acknowledged the summons and tommorow is the deadline. I was wondering if I could request a default judgement after 12 midnight. Is there a quicker way doing it than via internet as I don't want to give them the opportunity to acknowledge tomorrow.

I do remember reading someone elses case on the site a couple of weeks ago and I think they had the same situation. Come twelve am they got all excited, however as you say lloyds had untill ten am the next day and did file a defence.

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Yes Kingstuee, I think that was princess aphrodite's case. I will wait up as long as I can to try and file for default.

I searched everywhere on the internet to see if there is another way to do it but no luck.

I will just and see what happens

Yes Kingstuee, I think that was princess aphrodite's case. I will wait up as long as I can to try and file for default.

I searched everywhere on the internet to see if there is another way to do it but no luck.

I will just and see what happens

You are correct, the princess case - lloyds submitted on 11th hour. Just done my Moneyclaim tonight. Good luck - await with baited breath:-D

Halifax - Since 2003 £1,186 DPA Request: 24.03.06

PRL - sent Recorded 05.04.06

Letter received 07.04.06 - Thanks but No thanks

LBA - 20.04.06 Refused Money Claim filed 08.05.06

Served 14.05 Acknowledged 16.05.06 - 28 days to go

:D WON - PAID IN FULL 25.05.06

Lloyds [/i]- Since 2000 £780.31 - DPA Request: 23.03.06

PRL - sent recorded 10.04.2006

Letter Rec'd 13.04 - Not interested

LBA - 13.04.06 Money Claim filed 25.04.06

Served 01.05.06 & Acknowledged 03.05.06. - 28 days to go

Defence received 25.05 - Here we go

It seems like i am the only person who posts anything to this thread :(

anyway, lloyds have put in a last minute acknowledgement so I didn't get any judgement granted. another 14 days to go now.

I'm listening Kotum45!

They did exactly what they did to me and filed at the 11th hour, its very frustrating!

Hang in there and wait for your information to come through regarding the courts and then fill in the questionnaire. And then wait - thats all you can do! Some say they send a settlement letter before the court date (but I have'nt had mine yet).

Good luck!

Princess of Power!

Hi Kotum, just to let you know that I am following your case with much interest as I am at the very beggining of the whole process. I sent off my dpa about two weeks ago now.

We are all right behind you!

I'm certainly watching. I'm on the same time scale as you. Recived an acknowledgement one week after filing and now waiting for their defence. 6 days to go now before I hover over the judgement button.:D :D

Your not alone - see!!! we are all here, watching, waiting for your next response. My claim went through - now awaiting the 14 days Lloyds have got to respond- which ends on 15th May - tick toc - its a waiting game, bloody awful game at that. Fingers crossed for your deadline. Not long now. Laughing all the way to the bank - excuse the pun!!!:lol:;)

On the other side - Halifax - gave me an offer - which was refused - now waiting for Monday to come so to file Money Claim for them!!!!

THE BANKS ENJOY THE FRUSTRATION THEY GIVE US FOR WAITING - BUT IN THE END WE WIN!!!!

Halifax - Since 2003 £1,186 DPA Request: 24.03.06

PRL - sent Recorded 05.04.06

Letter received 07.04.06 - Thanks but No thanks

LBA - 20.04.06 Refused Money Claim filed 08.05.06

Served 14.05 Acknowledged 16.05.06 - 28 days to go

:D WON - PAID IN FULL 25.05.06

Lloyds [/i]- Since 2000 £780.31 - DPA Request: 23.03.06

PRL - sent recorded 10.04.2006

Letter Rec'd 13.04 - Not interested

LBA - 13.04.06 Money Claim filed 25.04.06

Served 01.05.06 & Acknowledged 03.05.06. - 28 days to go

Defence received 25.05 - Here we go

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks