Cobbetts Cpr part 18 request/CPR part 16.4.1

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi! Richibax here.

Cobbetts had until 7th Oct to respond having previously acknowledged my actions. Their defence was dated 6th Oct 06, whereas the covering letter was dated 10th Oct and refers to a case at a different county court (Northampton rather than Harrogate) on its back page. It even states THEIR solicitors name as the claimant on the same back page!!!

I am not sure what the "part 18" you refer to actually is, but Cobbetts are asking me to identify the following:

....the section of UCTA Act 1977 I am referring to, the regulations of "The unfair Contract Terms in Consumer Regulations 1999, AND the principles of common law I have relied upon for my claim!?

They are asking for "..,.the proper particularisation of the claim, but I have already itemised EVERYTHING including dates and interest accrued!

They say until they have received this that they cannot plead to the allogation, despite their having already atsted in their acknowledgement that they intend to "defend all of the claim".

Apologies for being so 'wordy' but their response has unnerved me a little

Many thanks in advance for any assistance anyone may be able to offer on this subject,

Yours, RICHIBAX

Hi standard scare tactic, follow Martins advice you will be fine.:D

• Confused 1

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something I have heard of......a block complaint to the Lsc .....anyone interested in adding their names to the list ?

I shall Martin. :D

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.