Letter from working tax credit

Fezzy9186
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved a letter from the complience team and the have asked for my bank statements passports for me my wife and kids payslips kids attendance at school council tax bills gas / electric bills child benefit entitlement

Am worried is this normal or am I being investigated as I had an argument with a close family member and I think he's phoned in with s load of rubbish please can anybody help

hi fezzy we had a compliance letter few weeks ago as we were grassed on for my partner working but he wasnt they are nice and the do ask for info like that i know it stressful they will just ask you what your circumstances are and if they are the same as when u claimed

Hi hope some one can help In state of panic got letter in from compliance team requesting that I give them payslips bank statements all passports kids passports school attendance council tax bill gas electric / water bills etc

I have stopped working 2days before this letter came in do I still need to send in documents as I will not be be claiming anymore and I think some one has called in with the wrong info because I had sn argument with a close friend and 1month later this comes in coincidence or has he shopped me. Please help cause I am panicking

Thanks in advance for your reply

What are you panicking about? They do random compliance checks. I had one, but it was just a phone one at the time. Tax credits usually come right out & say it if they think something is wrong with your claim if that's what's happening, so I wouldn't panic.