PPI and DMP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all - well today I sent away the questionnaire along with my agreement :)

Just wondering if i have a good chance? The salesman for the car, never mentioned PPP and told me to sign - just discovered the document last night!

Payment Protection Plan

Gold Cover

First Schedule - Total Cash price of goods

£8295 Total = 1187.20 APR 16.3%

Second Schedule - Cost of Payment Protection Plan = Amount of Credit

£2074.62 Total = £2930.40 APR 15.5%

Repayments

£244.21 x 60 months

Hi

If the debt has been sold to the DCAs then the money comes to you. If the debt is still owned by the original creditor then they can set off against your debt.

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Black Horse - Can anyone help me with the calculations that might be due? - i am totally confusing myself

First Schedule

Total amount payable £ 11867.20 APR 16.3%

Second Schedule

Total amount payable £2930.40 APR 15.5%

Total payable monthly for 59 months £244.21

month 60 £294.21

Thanks in advance!!

Hi

So is "first schedule" the main loan and "second schedule" the PPI loan?

If so what was the split of repayments? should be shown somewhere as they are different APR.

Have you got a record of all the payments made?

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

First Schedule - total cash price of goods and Second Schedule - PPP

Payments were split £195.37 and for PPP £48.84 Total each month = £244.21

there were 60 payments made - no arrears - full term of loan paid 2003-2008

Excellent

This will be easy for you to calculate what is due back

Use the attached spreadsheet

List each payment of£48.84 giving the date of payment, description and the amount i.e. £48.84.

You'll end up with a sheet containing 60 payments and the box at the top right will show you what you are due back

ims

StatIntSheet v101.xls

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Sounds about right to me

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

:thumb:

Good luck with it

Just shout if you need more help

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Hey - think i've made a big mistake!!!!

Reading through everyones post has made me think I have went around this the wrong way :(

I have infact sent the SAR and PPI questionnaire requests to MBNA, Halifax, Barclaycard and Capital One - was this wrong???

Thanks in advance!

If you have or have had accounts with each of these then you are right to send SAR to each.

Sending completed fos questionnaires to each is not wrong, just speculative.

See what comes back.

Nothing is "wrong" per se....just maybe the wrong order

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

well got home today to find a letter from barclaycard (well 3 of them) dont know what that means??? they will reply by 21 June the return envelope has orange sticker on - anyone know what that could be for?

Just following your post Helenm we also sent a letter to Barclays requesting info and got 3 x letters back from barclaycard! No stickers on ours. We have the date of 22 June :) Good luck