HELP Please, No account Numbers for old loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok had a response from FOS.

They agree with Paragon that it is the brokers i need to go after and not Paragon. FOS have written to Loans.co.uk and have told me i must go to FSCS because Flexi Loans don't trade anymore.

They have never heard of Gel Seasonal Mailings so i am at a dead end with them. Any ideas (broker from Paragon)?

Regards,

Grant

Paragon Loan 1 - Case started 10/05/12

Paragon Loan 2 / Loans.co.uk - Case started 10/05/12

Paragon Loan 3 -Flexi Loans - Case started 10/05/12 - FSCS said no case as sold before 2005.

Paragon case Thread at: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?347488-HELP-Please-No-account-Numbers-for-old-loans

HFC Loan - SAR sent 10/05/12 - Response received 30/5/12 saying info on way within 40 days.

A very quick response from FSCS regarding Flexi Loans PPI claim. As it was sold before 2005 they will not even open a case for me.. So that will be that, i will not get a penny off that loan, unless anyone has any ideas?

Regards,

Grant

Paragon Loan 3 -Flexi Loans - Case started 10/05/12 - FSCS said no case as sold before 2005.

Paragon case Thread at: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?347488-HELP-Please-No-account-Numbers-for-old-loans

HFC Loan - SAR sent 10/05/12 - Response received 30/5/12 saying info on way within 40 days.

Busy day today, had a response from Loans.co.uk today. Telling me they will be looking into my complaint and will respond in 28 days. They have sent me an authority form to fill in and complete... Do i do this?

Regards,

Grant

• 4 weeks later...

Well i just got back from 2 weeks holiday to a great letter from Loans.co.uk. They say they are upholding my claim with full interest to date. I had to fill out an authorisation letter and send it back to them. I did that now i just have to sit back and wait for there offer. RESULT! for now! Will update when offer turns up.. So that's not bad, 2 months from the start of the claim.

Regards,

Grant

:whoo:

Well i just got back from 2 weeks holiday to a great letter from Loans.co.uk. They say they are upholding my claim with full interest to date. I had to fill out an authorisation letter and send it back to them. I did that now i just have to sit back and wait for there offer. RESULT! for now! Will update when offer turns up.. So that's not bad, 2 months from the start of the claim.

well done!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Well hopefully yes, will get nothing from 1 of the Loans but hope for another yet as now Paragon have admitted that they had full control of one loan and misinformed me of who sold me the PPI on it. They still say it was before 2004 and wont pay but i have sent the letter to FOS today also.

Regards,

Grant