First they came for.............

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First they came for the disabled, but I did not speak out as I was not disabled.

Then they came for the sick, but I did not speak out as I was not sick.

Then they came for the unemployed, but I did not speak out as I have a job.

Then they came for those on Tax Credits, I did not speak out as I was in credit.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak up for me.

Mr Lex, Britain, 2012.

With Thanks to Martin Niemöller, Germany, 1937.

• Confused 1

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Bravo Mr Lex!!!

There's too much of this "it doesn't affect me, so I'm alright Jack" and "take car of number one and look after yourself" attitude nowadays! And usually it is those who bang the loudest on their drum when things do begin to affect them!

Great post! Thank you for sharing it :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

they will have issues if they come for me

air rifles out and ive ordered new pellets that are supposed to pump the muzzle velocity up, just got to check its still legal next

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Not that you would dream of doing it Labrat, but I think you'll find shooting someone is not exactly legal what ever pellets you use :-)

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My FB status:

Sick and Disabled Claimants “A waste of human life” says DWP Minister Grayling - Telegraph and Argus

Here we go then folks... Nazi f'ing Germany all over again!!!

And don't even think "they won't come for me" 'cos they f'ing will in the end...

http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/2012/04/22/sick-and-disabled-claimants-a-waste-of-human-life-says-dwp-minister-grayling/

The babyb I find this link on the page of the link you posted.......

"CLAIMS of government action to help mental health sufferers back to work have a hollow ring for former civil *servant Jane. She says she was thrown onto the scrap heap by the Department of Work and Pensions itself. "

"Since losing her job Jane has been claiming Employment and Support *Benefit for her depression, which is *classified as a disability. After 14 weeks on benefits she went to a work capability assessment centre run by outsourcing giant Atos Healthcare and was appalled by her “hour-long interrogation”. It was conducted, she said, by someone who seemed to know little about mental health, refused to make eye contact and stared at a computer while reading out scripted questions."

http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/2012/04/22/sacked-by-the-dwp-after-34-years-service-for-depression-and-then-found-fit-for-work-by-dwpatos/

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Shocking isn't it and the great british public are doing their ostrich impressions after every sordid detail is released... God help us all...

I have emailed him - I will let you know if and when he replies BabyB :-)

been shooting at the sky, no lightning yet so i think gods status is currently BRB

for those with a lack of humor thats a joke

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

been shooting at the sky, no lightning yet so i think gods status is currently BRB

:pound: :pound:

At times with this government - I think his status is.............Roflmfao!

As far as I'm aware Thor, Odin and the main Norse gods are having a bit of an identity crisis due to the diminishing mere humans are losing interest and beliefs...

It simply isn't a question any more for them to demand worship without results...

They know as well as we do that if mankind ceases to believe, they cease to exist...

They know as well as we do that if mankind ceases to believe, they cease to exist...

Which is why, sadly - we now seem to have a society of living breathing androids!