Quid Quid And Mucky Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To cut a long story short, the facts are.

Loan taken out with QQ in September,he now owes just over £1,000

No payment was made due to my friend losing employment.

He therefore offered to pay them £100 a month via correspondance (email).QQ wud reply wanting £260/month which he couldn't pay.

They wouldn't give their bank details,as he wanted to start paying them back. This has gone on for months with him offering payments and QQ wanting more money.

Another twist to this is that every time he got a monthly email stating he had missed a payment the amount owing varied from £490 to £968 even though he hasn't paid anything.

So now he has got the letter from Mucky Hall wanting payment as the debt has been assigned to them,as they have purchased the debt.A default has been registered.They obviously are threatening to go to court in 7 days.

There is no dispute about the money being owed, but the debtor has made numerous efforts to pay some of the debt off, which QQ have refused to allow him to do by not giving their banking details.

What I would like to know have Mucky Hall taken anybody to court regarding QQ debts,if so have they been successfull ?

He will write to Mucky Hall to offer £100/month. Would this be the best way to try and resolve the matter?

He's tried coming to an agreement, theyve refused. Maybe a letter could be sent to QQ/mucky hall stating this, and that should any amount go to court, chances are that any amount after the time he started to try and come to an arrangement would most likely be wiped.

Also, get a full complaint in with the OFT. http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/Credit/complaint-form.pdf is the form you need to fill in and send. PLEASE make sure this form is sent off as they are currently doing a FULL investigation into legal loan sharks.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D