speed credit loan / written off / cleared

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok - just checked my emails:

Dear thaiboxer24,

My apologies for the delay. Please find a full Statement of Account as requested and a copy of the terms and conditions you agreed to. The breakdown for the charges is contained within.

Kind regards,

Joseph xxxxxxx

Ha ha - and what a joke this is! The 'breakdown' of the charges is made on an excel file and includes the 'ndr acceptnace case' and 'solicitor preperation' charges - so basically im paying extra 200 for them to pass it to the person over the other side of the room (i'll give them credit if that person is in another room, then i suppose they can justify getting up of their backside :razz:) and £150 for a solicitor prep case... what solictior? I have not heard from any solicitor?!

Also, worringly, they sent me a copy of the t+cs i supposedly signed with no proof that i signed them... i have asked for a copy of the contract i signed for, so awaiting a reply for that...

Edited by alanfromderby
:jaw::mad2::jaw:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i challenged him about ndr being on the next desk before and he just made out that im making allegations and did not back this up at all! I'm going to remind him of this anyway and ask for proof of this solicitors prep case :-)...

I love how he thinks he can scare us! I'm just waiting for my 28 day no calling period to be up :-D

are u still getting emails from MHB and NDR tinkerbell?

i believe they are still dormant...

nether the less it can be argued that there is a system, however it does no mean that the system is fair and TFF are blatently playing that system. Just like the MPs who played the 'claimed expenses' scandal yeh the system is there, but does not mean it is being used for right and there should be a FULL investigation one licence per trading name! then the oft would not have half as much crap from these clowns!

Heres todays email, also had a reply in writing from the OFT should i now said them every copy of their demands ?????

Loan Ref: / PCPF / 7

22/11/2012

Dear Mr ,

You agreed to automatic payments to settle your Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*.

You are aware that these payments are necessary to avoid further charges, recovery and legal action.

You were committed to pay GBP 336 by 22.11.2012.

The following payment of GBP 336 in relation to your loan Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* - Ref 15767051 has been DECLINED by your bank today.

Your transaction reference is: 3800102093307928 / 7

Error Code: DECLINED - The supplied expiry date is in the past

This may appear on your statement as a transaction processed by: tf-f or London Treasury Services

Your outstanding balance is GBP 989.

By failing to honour this agreement all charges will immediately become due. Recovery Agents will be sent to all addresses we have on f ile for you in order to obtain payment. Should this also prove unsuccessful we will be liaising with solicitors who will obtain a County Court Judgement against you. Once this is secured we will return with a Warrant of Execution from the County Court and certified Court Bailiffs to seize goods at 9 times the value of what you owe.

It is essential that you honour your commmitment .

You should pay GBP 336 by:

1. going online at www.northerndebtrecovery.com and clicking Pay Now;

OR

2. making payment to:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort code: 20-50-94

Reference: Use your mobile number as a reference so we can match it correctly

Please ensure that these funds reach us by the end of business.

Note: We reserve the right to contiune to automatically debit your account for the agreed scheduled amount OR the full amount if payment is not received.

If you have a lready repaid and this is not reflected in the above statement please contact us so we can investigate this further and correct your file.

Kind regards

Heres todays email, also had a reply in writing from the OFT should i now said them every copy of their demands ?????

Loan Ref: / PCPF / 7

22/11/2012

Dear Mr ,

You agreed to automatic payments to settle your Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*.

You are aware that these payments are necessary to avoid further charges, recovery and legal action.

You were committed to pay GBP 336 by 22.11.2012.

The following payment of GBP 336 in relation to your loan Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* - Ref 15767051 has been DECLINED by your bank today.

Your transaction reference is: 3800102093307928 / 7

Error Code: DECLINED - The supplied expiry date is in the past

This may appear on your statement as a transaction processed by: tf-f or London Treasury Services

Your outstanding balance is GBP 989.

By failing to honour this agreement all charges will immediately become due. Recovery Agents will be sent to all addresses we have on f ile for you in order to obtain payment. Should this also prove unsuccessful we will be liaising with solicitors who will obtain a County Court Judgement against you. Once this is secured we will return with a Warrant of Execution from the County Court and certified Court Bailiffs to seize goods at 9 times the value of what you owe.

It is essential that you honour your commmitment .

You should pay GBP 336 by:

OR

2. making payment to:

Barclays Bank

Please ensure that these funds reach us by the end of business.

Note: We reserve the right to contiune to automatically debit your account for the agreed scheduled amount OR the full amount if payment is not received.

If you have a lready repaid and this is not reflected in the above statement please contact us so we can investigate this further and correct your file.

Kind regards

ABSOLUTLY rippedoff! get every little peice of info over to the OFT and the FOS, so that if you appeal the FOS have more evidence that you are trying to come to a decision. Send EVERYTHING to the OFT even if it equates to the size of an encyclopedia!

Oh and I bet that e-mail was from speed credit or toothfairy finance - who are telling you to pay via ndr website, but is it not mhb who 'legally own you debt'? Once again - proof that they are all in one!

ok todays e-mail from joseph - please bare in mind I asked him to provide me with a copy of the T+Cs that i signed and this is the reply i get - so if anyone has some wise words of wisdom, please, please help as I'm not sure my stance from here:

Dear thaiboxer24,

Thank you for your email.

If you would like to make a request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 sections 77-79 you need to make payment of ?1 as set out in the legislation. As you have made numerous chargebacks, you will need to make this payment via cheque to Marshall Hoares Bailiffs, PO Box 154, Sheffield S98 1HU or by making a bank transfer to:

Barclays Bank:

Please use reference number:xxxxxxx

Kind regards,

Joe xxxxxxx

Edited by alanfromderby

I think that is right if you pay £1 they have to send you your orginal contract i think its called sar or something like that, but its pointless sending it to the address hes give you cos they never answer their mail

P.S clicked on the sar link that will give you the information

Edited by tinkerbell_2k12

cheers tink - i really cba to write back to him yet, im going to enjoy me weekend, just like he enjoyed his holiday a couple of weeks ago, and i will reply in my own time. The cheek of him pointing out that i made charge backs - you should have given me more than 24hrs notice that you were going to debit my account for extortianate amounts that did not reflect the true cost of debt collection! pompus idiot!

what a bunch of clowns, they state i have agreed the repayment plan NOT

Dear

I am writing to confirm your conversation with our agents / debt collection agencies regarding your Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* and your agreement to pay:

30.11.12 - £250.00

21.12.12 - £250.00

Total payment of £500.00 to be paid by 21.12.13 to close this loan

This agreement has been noted on your permanent file.

PLEASE NOTE:

If YOU fail to HONOUR this agreement, and pay as agreed, our systems will AUTOMATICALLY take the following actions:

1. FULL fees and charges will be added to your account.

2. Full interest will be added retrospectively.

3. An application will be made to the courts for a County Court Judgement to be registered against your name, an application will then be made for a Warrant of Execution to either seize goods and/or obtain an attachment of earnings / benefits. Bailiffs may be instructed.

This should be taken seriously. It is ESSENTIAL you honour the agreement you made

Yours sincerely,

DEBT MANAGER - Greg Campbell (175)

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

0843 381 0843

Full of hot hair dude!

They will not carry out a SINGLE threat. 16 months now and no solicior letter, no court action, no home visit... NOTHING!!! I'm starting to think that I have more chance of winning the lottery than for these idiots actually carrying out a single threat lol

Hi, well yep email from NDR staing the repayment plan they have arranged, with even asking again just a bunch of clowns.

Loan Ref: PPP®

29/11/2012

Dear Mr

Re loan ref:

Please remember that you agreed / are required to make payments to settle your NDR - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* to avoid further charges, recovery and legal action.

You are commiited to paying GBP 250 by 30.11.2012.

If you fail to honour this agreement and you ignore us all charges will immediately become due. Recovery Agents will be sent to all addresses we have on file for you in order to obtain payment.

Should this also prove unsuccessful we will be liaising with solicitors who will obtain a County Court Judgement against you. Once this is secured we will return with a Warrant of Execution from the County Court and certified Court Bailiffs to seize goods at 9 times the value of what you owe.

It is essential that you honour your commitment .

You should pay GBP 250 by:

OR

2. making payment to:

Barclays Bank

Please ensure that these funds reach us by the end of business tomorrow.

Note: We reserve the right to automatically debit your account for the agreed scheduled amount OR the full amount if payment is not received.

If you have already repaid and this is not reflected in the above statement please contact us so we can investigate this further and correct your file.

Yours sincerely,

COLLECTIONS

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

0843 381 0843

Also as i have not been asked regarding the plan, no payment will be sent. Lets wait and see their next move. Maybe the guy who collects doors will call ( THE DOOR COLLECTOR )

Well just had email from speedcredit stating i have repaid the loan and they now offering a new loan of £400.00, i have double checked all my bank accounts and nothing has been taken. The account the funds they paid into was closed. Or are they just tricking lol. Will post the email later.

Just spoke to my bank. No funds have been taken . London t services had tried by using the old debt card. They also confirmed no cpa is on the account.

The bank stated NO FUNDS taken just fed up. I have logged onto their web site it states i owe 500.00, and the last email from mh stated

941.00 they are playing mind games.

Well after speedcredit emailed stating the lian was repaid & offering new loan, today ndr are chasing the repayment plan they arranged they are all bunch clowns. Should i inform ndr that speedcredit emailed me stating the loan was cleared ??? . I will be copying the emails to send to the OFT & FOS.

What should i do next

Well they are not happy that the repayment plan they set up has not been paid, i have wemailed them with my offer but they just refuse to accept or reply to my request. This is there reply

Notice: All correspondence relating to your Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* ref: taken out on 14.08.12 09:12 should be referred through Northern Debt Recovery.

You have failed to honour the payments you agreed to so this file has been fast-tracked for recovery through the courts and by recovery agents.

You should contact Northern Debt Recovery within 24 hours days on 0843 381 0843 or we will be left no option but to send our Recovery Agents to all addresses we have on file for you in order to obtain payment. This will incur additional fees.

We will shortly be liaising with solicitors to obtain a County Court Judgement against you. Once this is secured we will return with a Warrant of Execution from the County Court and certified Court Bailiffs to sei ze goods up to 9 times the value of what you owe.

Legal and Recovery fees have been added to your file. Below is a breakdown of what you owe

Loan and Interest £584

Solicitors - Case Preparation 26.09.12 150

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) 26.09.12 10

NDR Accept Case File 26.09.12 200

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) 12.09.12 10

Cash Transmission Fee 15.08.12 5

Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) 10.10.12 10

Missed Payment Fee 4 (day 71) 24.10.12 10

Missed Payment Fee 5 (day 43) 07.11.12 10

Closing Amount Discount 23.11.12 489

Repayments todate £0

Total £500

These fees may be reduced if contact is made immediately.

WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CALL US IMMEDIATELY ON 0843 381 0843. We can in certain circumstances put you on a more affordable payment plan but this requires your cooperation.

WARNING: This debt will only increase in size the longe r you ignore it as interest , Court fees and Bailiff fees continue to accrue.

If this debt has already been settled please contact us immediately so we can correct your file.

Yours sincerely,

DEBT MANAGER - Greg Campbell

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

0843 381 0843