Carter claimform - cap1 card.

dave466
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi thanks. I have read all the posts and i am becoming a little overwhelmed with all the information and advice. Some people saying do one thing and others another thing. This is the first time with anything like this and i hope it is the last and i really have no clue as to what i'm doing to be honest.

Just one further tip; it's very important that you take all of the advice on this or any other forum with a grain of salt. No one here is liable if things go wrong and, if they do, you will have to deal with the costly fallout yourself. As a result, make sure that you take the steps that *you* think are correct and please make sure that you at all times understand why you're doing something and what you're saying in documents that will be submitted by you. All too often posters blindly follow the advice given and template documents posted without understanding them and then fall apart in court when they are asked to explain them.

If you're not sure about something then ask, you will then have to pick the right course of action.

take all of the advice on this or any other forum with a grain of salt. No one here is liable if things go wrong and, if they do, you will have to deal with the costly fallout yourself.

That's why I only ever give generic advice and won't draft documents for other people on here.

I don't think my professional indemnity insurance covers me for internet messageboards! :)

Right i think i am starting to understand a little more now after reading through things a canny few times.

The POC is as follows-

The claiments claim is for the balance due under an agreement which is now all due and payable.

The defendent agreed to pay monthly installments under the account number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but has failed to do so.

And the claiment claims the sum of 530.55.

The claiment also claims interestlink3.gif thereon pursuant to s.69 county courtlink3.gif act 1984 limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate of 8% per annum amounting to 12.79.

So therefore if i send a CPR 31.14 to Bryan Carter which is on the claim form this would be requesting them to send me all the documents that relate to the agreement that they are claiming for??

Also been reading up about CPR18 would this one be better as they have not stated what document/agreement the claim is for?

Edited by dave466

That's why I only ever give generic advice and won't draft documents for other people on here.

I don't think my professional indemnity insurance covers me for internet messageboards! :)

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more!

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more!

Errr...... ladies, gents ??

Does this imply you are practising paras or Ilex affiliated?

Gez

I am neither a paralegal nor a member of ILEX. I am qualified in a different capacity. I don't see the issue if Ganymede or I are though?

I obviously have no idea what Ganymede's position is. S/he will have to answer that :-)

I am neither a paralegal nor a member of ILEX. I am qualified in a different capacity. I don't see the issue if Ganymede or I are though?

I obviously have no idea what Ganymede's position is. S/he will have to answer that :-)

No specific issues, no worries :-)

Gez

? how could it anyway, seeing as you (and asokn?) are anon. and on a frolic of your own! :) so, post/draft away, why indemnity?

Edited by Ford

IMO

:-):rant: