Seriously vulnerable family bullied for over 5hrs by bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi CF, thanks for asking, eyes still bad and now I have Shingles as well, it never ends, lol. I guess I'm just used to it, so I just try to carry on regardless.

When/if we get the Compensation pouring in, you should treat yourself to a nice holiday somewhere.

You could even send R&R a nice postcard thanking them for the cash whilst your abroad :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When/if we get the Compensation pouring in, you should treat yourself to a nice holiday somewhere.

You could even send R&R a nice postcard thanking them for the cash whilst your abroad :D

With a message saying "Glad you're not here."

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 months later...
By the way, I've got Shingles, which is why my updates have been few lately, I'm exhausted and to top it all my daughter is moving out in 13 days to go to Brighton Uni.

Brighton uni? I work on the buses in Brighton so maybe she'll get on my bus...

Edited by The Evil Bus Driver

"Join our Campaign for Change and help drive the industry forward." ~ Rossendales

Yeah I'll help you drive the industry forward. Forward off Beachy Head! ~ Me

• 2 months later...

Hey all :)

I've been reading this thread over several days, and I am in awe.

Annette, how are you? I really hope you are doing okay. I hope the stress has resided some and that your health is at least steady/stable. I'm so sorry all this has happened to you. I have been in awe of your strength and courage and determination. Having been through a nightmare of a formal complaint myself, I realise there would have been times that you felt you just wanted to give in, felt overwhelmed, or sat in a pile of post-it notes, pllypockets, papers and pens feeling crazy/going out of your mind trying to join the dots. And lots of tears. So you have my sympathy. And I have been rooting for you to succeed with every page! (also thank you: doing this, you are making the world a little bit more safe for the rest of us!)

To everyone else - i am so awed by the support, knowledge, staying power, determination and love you have shown. You really are awesome people! I realise this has been a tonne of work, and there is probably twice as much happening in the background! Well done!

Just a quick note - if no legal representative have been sourced as yet, may I suggest Bindmans? They have done some really amazing work and have both civil and criminal lawyers and I believe barristers too. They gave our activist group 4 hours of free legal advice, and probably more if we hadn't realised that the odds were against us legally!

Now... I am on the edge of my seat... What has happened next? Is there another thread where this continues? I'm itching to know!!!

Best wishes

No need to make a post to sub to a thread. Just making your original post auto subs you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I know it's been a while, unfortunately, life got in the way a little. To update, due to the Form 4 against Ms. S........ not being heard as she was fired before the hearing, we have now put in a form 4 complaint against the MD of Ross and Roberts, himself a Certificated Bailiff. As Mr J........ condoned and supported the actions of his Bailiffs, I now believe that he has no business having a career in Debt Enforcement of any kind. Hopefully this complaint will make it to the Court, however, as most of the evidence I have against Mr J....... is via the Police, I strongly suspect that he will suddenly leave the employ of Ross and Roberts. Watch this space......

As far as it goes with the Council, I have sent them statements of what we have paid on each account. These statements show that we have overpaid. I have informed them that if they will agree to closing our NNDR accounts at nil balance, we will take it no further. Due to my health issues and other things going on in our lives, I would prefer not to go down the road of a lengthy legal battle with the Council, I know I should fight but lately I've come to realise that it is me who is stressing over all this, not the Council. Having said that, if they do not agree to my proposal, I will have it out in Court with them.

Guest danzer72

You have my total support.................Keep your chin up and remember how much good you are doing others.

The more we complain and demand lawful action of the bailiffs and the L/As the more chance our future friends will have that bailiffs sent by L/As will obay the law and regs as it will cost the L/A so much money if they don't.

Annette we will support you in whatever you decide,

BN

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Just because they sacked her does not preclude you from filing a Form 4 against her - unless she has voluntarily surrendered her Certificate. Otherwise she can just go to another employer to start again.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys :). PT, the Court just said her certificate was dissolved, no other info, I'm afraid. She isn't on the Register of Certificated Bailiffs either. I guess I'm gonna have to settle for making her boss answer for it all. The new Form 4 was sent today, will let everyone know how it turns out but. As I said before, I won't be surprised if Mr J suddenly disappears as well, then, I suppose, it will be back to the drawing board.