BES - avoid these abomibiable diddlers!!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Same happened to our company only the phone calls became more abusive (they must have called 20 times in the week) we kept fobbing them off up until the point they then claimed to be the Police and the Fire Service. Since the claim by them to be from the emergency services we have had swear word abuse and pig grunting noises over the telephone - surely not becoming of a company who wants to sell you something.

In the end we have contacted BT 0800 411 422 and raised an official complaint on the nuisance call line. They immediately installed a 28 day phone trace on the calls as they were always 'user withheld their number' type calls. Within two hours of the trace facility being put on the calls they called back (twice within ten minutes of each other in fact) and we passed the information to BT who have now passed the matter on to the Police for investigation. An official incident number has been given to the case which means the Police have to pursue the complaint.

If I were the MD of Commercial Energy I would possibly take the time to retrain my staff in phone protocol and consider selling a credible product !

Luckily at the start of the nuisance calls we passed on the name of 'Fred Smith' as being a company director, which every time we were called caused us amusement initially and then became the confirmation that it was Commercial Energy ringing again (and again).

My advice is to report then straight away and get the number blocked.

Just shows what a total rag tag set up the whole company (BES and it's off spring groups including commercial energy) is and badly needs to have it's energy licences revoked.

Have you been to the UIA with this matter as I'm sure the head of that organisation would love to add your story to the long list of other complaints including mine he's got against this company. They're currently in the process of taking this pathetic bunch of crooks to task and the more ammo they've got the better. I've even got my local MP involved who is going to meet with the guy from the UIA in London to hopefully put a case together and put pressure on the useless muppets at Offgem to do their job properly and sort this pest of a company out.

If you would like to PM me I'll be happy to give you the UIA contact details.

Edited by richiek
submitted by accident

If anyone is interested in the Commercial Energy number it is 0845 543 6679 - They are still ringing us even though we have told them to stop! It's been two weeks now - Feel free to ring them and make a nuisance of yourself if you have a spare five minutes - Even ask to speak to 'Fred Smith'!!! Staff members there include Brian, Kathy and Ben - All of which have been told to stop ringing us but they seem to not understand our simple request.

We obtained their number by saying that 'Fred Smith' was out of our office but would call them back when he returned - So the muppets gave us their number. I really feel like asking 1,000 people to call and jam their lines !!

Rod Sinden at the UIA is very interested in hearing from you regarding this matter as he's already in the middle of a campaign to bring down BES and their offspring companies which include commercial energy. Their contact number is 01622 738968 and I've already mentioned your case to him.