capital finance one mt collect

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

ive just received a letter from them today threatening with court action and bailiffs, i had about 3 texts from them or mcall i think they were. when i rang the first time it sounded that it was a dodgy office they asked for my debit card details which i wouldnt give them, i wanted to set up a repayment plan the chap said that they dont do this and hung up on me! i rang back and said they i wasnt in the position to repay it all back as i was off sick from work he just said ring back when you can pay it!

ive had to more texts saying to stop removal contact this number with a token payment it all doesnt sound very ligit really and am worried about them turning up at my door, when i am willing to pay so much a month.

They won't turn up at your door - read around some of the other threads on this company and also the items at the top of the forum.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

What you must do is report them to the Office Of Fair Trading.....they are being unreasonable if they don't expect that some people situations do change...the OFT make it quite clear

• engaged in business practices appearing to the OFT to be deceitful, oppressive or otherwise unfair or improper, whether unlawful or not.

exercise forbearance and consideration – in particular towards debtors experiencing difficulty - we would expect businesses to work with debtors with a view to providing them with reasonable time and opportunity to repay debts and, where appropriate, to signpost them to sources of free independent debt advice

k. ignoring or disregarding debtors' reasonable requests in respect of when, where and how to contact them

Also, some debtors may request contact by email rather than by telephone.

False representation of authority and/or legal position

3.4 Those contacting debtors must not be deceitful by misrepresenting their authority and/or the correct legal position with regards to debts or the debt recovery process.

falsely stating or implying that a particular course of action will25 ensue before it is possible to know whether such action would be permissible

pressurising debtors to pay more than they can reasonably afford32 without experiencing undue difficulty33 or to pay within an unreasonably short period

failing to allow for alternative, affordable, repayment amounts when a reasonable proposal is made by a debtor or a third party representative acting on his behalf (for example, a debt adviser)

refusing to engage, appropriately or at all, with a third party representative, such as a debt adviser at a free advice centre or a debt management business, or with a debtor developing his own repayment plan,43 unless there is an objectively justifiable reason for doing so

As you can clearly see this dreadful company are committing a number of serious breaches of the OFT....firstly you MUST report them to the OFT, the BBCA and if they are failing to engage you in a repayment plan then go straight to the Financial Ombudsman Service who will charge them £500 just to investigate your complaint.....

You may be unaware but Mitigate trace and Collect (or MT Collect to their f! I was going to say friends but they don't have any ) ARE Capital Finance One. MTC may have got themselves a nice shiny new registration number with Companies House but it doesn't stop them being the biggest and dirtiest bullies out there.

The only difference between MTC and the illegal loan sharks are MTC don't use physical violence. everything else goes though.

All you have to remember is that MTC and CF1 can do nothing. Only the courts can. Sleep well

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE